Seen White & Red, how bout Black E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • straight6pwr
    replied
    I <3 clean black paint.



    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    Always Bet on Black!! :p
    Mines kinda Black












    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    the old swap car.




    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    I do believe you may be mistaken. There are two versions of the style 5.
    Actually three, including the 18" version available on various E38 7er's.

    I wasn't able to find a picture of some on an E38, but here are some on an E34 M5.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Those arent Style 5's. But they do look absolutely great.



    Mariano
    I do believe you may be mistaken. There are two versions of the style 5.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Those arent Style 5's. But they do look absolutely great.



    Mariano
    Really? They look like the E38 wheels (which are the 16" version of the Style 5 IIRC.) Looks great nonetheless.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30

    Wow, 16" Style 5's look beautiful on E30 M3's.
    Those arent Style 5's. But they do look absolutely great.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bades2001
    replied
    Few of mine before i took it off the road last year>>



    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied


    Wow, 16" Style 5's look beautiful on E30 M3's.

    Good choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    I'll play your game...











    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    All the pictures of my old blackie in this thread have been deleted... time to whore some more... Damn, I miss this car.

    Leave a comment:


  • duckyrocket
    replied
    Work in progress. Needs front bumper surrounds, fog lights and brake ducts (waiting to go in), new injectors and a new muffler. A new interior would be nice (or at least back seats...it's got the usual tear for verts), but that's not in the cards for this year. I have a hardtop that will go on for the winter. Needs winter rims and tires, though.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Man, I need some more pics I guess?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    that's a lot more black e30's than i thought were out there

    here's my gfs car:

    Leave a comment:

Working...