4 rolling shots while driving to the picnic from BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 rolling shots while driving to the picnic from BC

Sorry the pics are not that great, my chick took them.

M

Not bad, she picked out some very clean rides.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Mike,
      I checked your car out at the picnic, it looked really nice.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I wish I was able to meet more people, as I spent most of my time with my GF and my dog on the field and swimming in the lake. Thanks for the complement, it looks even better when it's clean... I wasn't able to clean off the dog slobber, and sand etc. before we left :roll:

Next year I'll try to meet more of you all.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Mike 91 318ic
          I wish I was able to meet more people, as I spent most of my time with my GF and my dog on the field and swimming in the lake.
          Yeah, I was looking for you most of the day. I wanted to compliment you in person on your cabrio, because I don't really care for them, but I really like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
            Originally posted by Mike 91 318ic
            I wish I was able to meet more people, as I spent most of my time with my GF and my dog on the field and swimming in the lake.
            Yeah, I was looking for you most of the day. I wanted to compliment you in person on your cabrio, because I don't really care for them, but I really like yours.

thanks a lot man! Sorry I missed ya.

M

Comment

all you guys from BC had very clean cars. I was drooling over the 318is next to yours all day :P
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The 318is next to mine is Vince's car, he's a detailer by trade so yes it's mint... he does my car too but I didn't have time to take it to him. That's his car driving in the rolling pics I provided above.

M

Comment

Working...
                X