88 E30 M3 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 E30 M3 Pics

History: The original owner took delivery in July of ' 87 (production date: April 1987) at the former port in Brunswick, GA (it had 235 miles on it once he returned home). The car has currently has 37,XXX miles. It is Alpine White with Cardinal Red interior. The car is in just about as new condition. The car is stock with the following exceptions. Evo II flywheel, exhaust cam gear, non-cat exhaust with Borla stainless rear section, suspension upgrade, lower springs, bilstiens, larger sway bars, and 16" E28 M5 wheels (I added), and M Technik II steering wheel (I added). All of the original parts were included in the sale and are in as new condition. The car has never been tracked, never had any paint work of any kind, all VIN stickers. Always garage kept, rarely driven in the rain (owner got caught in an occasional storm). All service records from 07/87 - 04/03. The paint is as glossy as one that rolled of the showroom floor back in the day. The car was also on display in the Zentrum Museum at BMW Manufacturing in Greer, South Carolina for a year and a half. I have pictures of it in the Zentrum. The M Stripes on the front fenders and spoiler were added after the 1st owner attended the BMW Skip Barber Advanced Driving School. Their cars had the same M tape (which he got from them) but were all the way to the top of the fenders. The tape had been on the car since it was new, but since taking delivery I have removed the tape from the fenders.

....I'm speechless :shock: !!!

THAT CAR ROCKS

Comment

I believe the P.O. of that car was the President of the Sandlapper Chapter.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

MUST see pictures of those seats.... wow... if only cardinal stayed in good shape forever
        Old and improved:

Comment

Yeah this is Tripp's old machine, from what I hear (atleast from him) it's a ridiculously clean machine.
          Trevor Ely
          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
            I believe the P.O. of that car was the President of the Sandlapper Chapter.
            You are correct.

BTW, from what I have found it has had some autocross time. The question is, how much?

Comment

clean

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Nice clean car. The owner should enjoy it! BTW, how come some cars with cardinal interior had cardinal carpet and some didn't? Were they allowed to choose?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

very clean M3 , I really like that car!!! Altough what i don't like are the red or ardinal color seats and those wheels, black leather with your basket waves looks a lot better or just another rims!!
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
                    very clean M3 , I really like that car!!! Altough what i don't like are the red or ardinal color seats and those wheels, black leather with your basket waves looks a lot better or just another rims!!
                    What do the wheels and interior color have to do with one another :?:

Comment

wow.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Mark told me it is incredible....thanks for calling me man, I don't want to see it or anything....

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelH
                          Mark told me it is incredible....thanks for calling me man, I don't want to see it or anything....
                          We were out driving it yesterday. I'm planning to have it at the Weekend Academy Euro Car Show on the 24th.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro
                            Nice clean car. The owner should enjoy it! BTW, how come some cars with cardinal interior had cardinal carpet and some didn't? Were they allowed to choose?
                            I believe that it was optional to get either all cardinal red interior which included carpet, door panels, seats, armrests, and rear deck, or you could get black and red. Mine is black and red. Red seats and door panels, but black carpet and black armrests. When red seats are in that good condition, they are awesome.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by TUD
                              Originally posted by MichaelH
                              We were out driving it yesterday. I'm planning to have it at the Weekend Academy Euro Car Show on the 24th.
                              Awesome! Did you email Chris to let him know you are coming? We are supposed to be bringing some cars from Grayson as well. It should be a good turnout.

Comment

Working...
                              X