Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally found a US Spec M3 in Germany!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by windnsea00 View Post
    Lucky SOB! Those seats look amazing for their age too. I would keep that car hidden away from the PO in case he changes his mind lol.
    He's got plans to buy a new S4, I think he'll be ok. ;)
    alexw
    (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
    Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Went for a ride today, took the point and shoot with me. It some how merged pictures of my deployment and the M3. These are the only ones that came out:

Engine looks sorta dirty, but I forgot to mention the previous owner had Racing Dynamic bars installed in the front and rear.

alexw

Comment

amazing

Comment

If that's dirty, I can only imagine what clean would be. Looks really well kept.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
            If that's dirty, I can only imagine what clean would be. Looks really well kept.
            Give me some time ;)

You should know, the weather has sucked lately. And unfortunately I don't have a garage yet.
            alexw

Comment

wow nice find. where did you take your pictures? it looks alot like rotenburg

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

awesome! welcome to the club
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                  wow nice find. where did you take your pictures? it looks alot like rotenburg
                  It's not far from Kaiserslautern, but I don't know the name of the area.

Appreciate all the comments, I'm defiantly excited to be part of the clut, erm club.
                  alexw

Comment

You're definately living a dream man. Congrats on the good find, Enjoy the car.
                    sigpic

Comment

You sir, are a criminal.

I'll give you 10k shipped for it! :)

Beautiful, nice steal man!
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Yikes! that's the best deal I've seen.

Now get some pictures lapping the Ring to put it over the top.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                          ... Mine is US Spec though...
                          Ill take the heat for not knowing and not even looking but what is the difference between US spec and Euro Spec e30 M3? And did you want the US spec specificaly so you could bring it to the US?
                          edit:she IS very very sexy! Good luck with her!
                          Last edited by badvibrations; 04-15-2008, 06:40 PM. Reason: cause I'm rude...

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Wow.......nice score.....I hope you at least gave him a reach around :) When I was in K-town it took me forever to find a U.S. spec car. I eventually found a rusty ass '84 318i and "smuggled" all of my B6 bits back here bolted to that.
                            Matt

sigpic

Comment

I like the wheels. I also had a shiny Sony head unit that I bought because it interfaced with the 10 CD changer in the trunk. Testor's spray window tint toned it down nicely.
                              That M3 looks fabulous. D-Schwarz is one of my favorite BMW colors. I just paid $300 for a gallon without the clear coat.

Comment

Ill take the heat for not knowing and not even looking but what is the difference between US spec and Euro Spec e30 M3?
                                Most notably, Euro spec had a "doleg"/close ratio gearbox, also different (shorter) ratios. Hence, US versions had a shorter (4.10:1) dif ratio, to compensate for the gearbox. Euro versions without cat, improving about 5/8 hp's.

I think that's basically it, but I'm sure there are a lot of details that changes...
                                e30 diamantschwarz 325i
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyrmanj/

Comment

Working...
                                X