Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally found a US Spec M3 in Germany!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Schwarz is one of my favorite BMW colors
    + 1 hell yeah!
    e30 diamantschwarz 325i
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyrmanj/

Comment

Originally posted by cyrmanj View Post
      Most notably, Euro spec had a "doleg"/close ratio gearbox, also different (shorter) ratios. Hence, US versions had a shorter (4.10:1) dif ratio, to compensate for the gearbox. Euro versions without cat, improving about 5/8 hp's.

I think that's basically it, but I'm sure there are a lot of details that changes...
      Thanx just curious

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Here are some new shots. I'm not overly happy with how they came out though.

alexw
        (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
        Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

you have nothing to complain about.
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
            you have nothing to complain about.
            Thanks!
            alexw

Comment

Thanks for the 2 year old thread revival.

*Matt-B ninja edited his bump away*
              Last edited by alexw; 05-13-2010, 12:28 PM.
              alexw

Comment

lol, old bump.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiiiiiit that's a great find.

Here's the latest picture of my car on the Nurburgring:

Latest thread on my car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=167915
                  alexw

Comment

Dur! You caught my ninja edit. I've always known about the one in your sig and its thread, I just read the first post and thought you scored yet another. I was perplexed, but this is R3V.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

This is what her front end looks like now. Don't mind the cell phone quality picture and yes, lots of bugs... That's what an hour on the autobahn does to your car. New smoked hella's with 55w 6000K HID's, euro towhook covers, and foglight delete/air ducts.
                      alexw

Comment

:D alex, you have to be quick

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Did you ever get Eric's wheels? Looks great without the fogs alex.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                            Did you ever get Eric's wheels? Looks great without the fogs alex.
                            Should get them this weekend, are you going to the 24 hour race?
                            alexw

Comment

Looks good!

We should meet up some time before I'm gone for the summer. I'm almost done with my car for now. Interior is going in real soon.

Nürburgring info

Comment

I leave in 10 days. I MAY get out to the 24 hour race at the 'ring. That'll likely be the last time she's out. I have to ship her back to the US!
                                alexw

Comment

Working...
                                X