new lip

ummm...interesting
    www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Volvo?

Comment

No sir, I don't like it.

Comment

I need more pictures to decide if I like it.
          Last edited by Erik; 04-26-2008, 09:59 PM.
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

haha it was 20 bucks im not complaining. compared to my reiger that i would hit even driving like a grandpa, this is a lot better. the reigers fiberglass and would crack all the time. repairing that 2x a month for it to look good was a pain in the ass. this is abs or somethin so its iS lip quality. im not a fan of how it flares out on the side, but its basically a beater lip til i get an iS or something else

Comment

I can dig it for a temp. However, I'm really starting to like the stock I lip.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                No sir, I don't like it.
                agreed.

it's just... not right
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

yeah i remember reading that CRIS said he cut some off his lip and his looks like it fits alot better

Comment

I like it, what is it from?
                    gives it a kinda Alpina look in a way i think.

Comment

volvo lip....

shuda left it black.

Comment

nah i dont like black lips on white cars. had my reiger like that for a year and most of the time you couldnt even tell it was there. might as well had an i lip

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
                          haha it was 20 bucks im not complaining. compared to my reiger that i would hit even driving like a grandpa, this is a lot better. the reigers fiberglass and would crack all the time. repairing that 2x a month for it to look good was a pain in the ass.
                          Not to bust your balls, but all I can say is learn how to drive better. I've had mine on for over a year and I've cracked it once, and it wasn't even all the way through. And my car appears to be lower than yours.

Comment

theres some big ass speed bumps around here though man. to the point that when i go over them slooow, and even at an angle, when i get to the other side the lip would smack the ground. i dunno, im happy with this lip. something different for the time being til i get my eta dd.

Comment

That works. I just don't like it. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X