No announcement yet.

new lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thats fine. ill get an iS eventually. i still have the reiger if i feel like putting it back on.

Comment

I don't know what stuff you guys buy, but the Reiger lip is ABS, not fiberglass.

I've had the Lip and Splitter for years; I'm always mindful when I drive, but it's still had a few hard hits with no damage but some scrapes under the splitter.

Splitters save (lip) lives.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M View Post
        I don't know what stuff you guys buy, but the Reiger lip is ABS, not fiberglass.

I've had the Lip and Splitter for years; I'm always mindful when I drive, but it's still had a few hard hits with no damage but some scrapes under the splitter.

Splitters save (lip) lives.
        I have the Eurostyle Reiger. And yes, my splitter is my lip's gaurdian angel. The only reason I cracked mine was because I caught the splitter on something, and it tweaked the lip hard enough to crack it.

Comment

interesting.....:loco:
          Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
          '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
          '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Got another picture? Looks kind neat, maybe.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
              haha it was 20 bucks im not complaining. compared to my reiger that i would hit even driving like a grandpa, this is a lot better. the reigers fiberglass and would crack all the time. repairing that 2x a month for it to look good was a pain in the ass. this is abs or somethin so its iS lip quality. im not a fan of how it flares out on the side, but its basically a beater lip til i get an iS or something else
              This might be your solution to the flaring sides..............

Comment

Doesn't look all that bad on flat black. Got any shots that show the whole front end?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

iS lip > upsidedown volvo lip

Comment

Working...
                  X