$170.00 a Month for a New 2008 Z4, Holy Crap!! Non E30 content..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sean5294
    replied
    Turns out it was for Z4's only. I guess they had a bunch left over.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    That's cool. My friend got the same deal down in Miami, but he just let his brother make the payments and drive since he already has a car. It just warms my heart to see such a good family.

    Leave a comment:


  • $170.00 a Month for a New 2008 Z4, Holy Crap!! Non E30 content..

    Well My Brother works for the BMW Dealership here in Cincinnati. It turns out that BMW of North America ran a special for their dealership. It allowed employees to get a 2 year lease on a Brand New 3.0 Z4 for only 170.00 a month with nothing down:eeek:! He brought it over yesterday and let me take it around the block. All I can say is WOW!! I could not really give it the works because it only had 49 miles on it and still needed to be broken in.
    Here are some PIcs:









    A little Compare and Contrast
    I really need to get one.
Working...