$170.00 a Month for a New 2008 Z4, Holy Crap!! Non E30 content..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jflip2002
    replied
    Same here at our dealership in SLO. check the mileage youre allowed, it is INCREDIBLY low. $209 for E90s and $259 for X3s also, theres a surplus on decent vehicles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean5294
    he said it was for any model Z4, he was going to get a "si" but they ran out of them. he has the 3.0i, it still a hell of a car to drive.
    Yeah I've driven them many times, the 3.0i is good, much better than the 2.5, but I would have tried to locate an SI or get the M Coupe or Roadster instead if they had any good employee specials on those heh

    Just got back from a local dealer, bro is looking into a 335i but I am trying to talk him into a Z4M Coupe instead (much better deals on these to boot vs. 335i).

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Thats a sweet deal! I wish I could take advantage of a deal like that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray McCooney
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    My parts-counter guy up here has the same deal. It's obscene. I'm halfway tempted to see if they need a weekend parts-counter monkey or porter.

    -Charlie
    I have had similar thoughts after having seen the almost obscene deals that family members employed by BMW have been offered. Another perk would be the cost + %10 discount on parts (not that this is much to write home about considering the already high factory prices for parts but helpful nonetheless when it comes to special items).

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray McCooney
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Are the Z4s getting the N54B30 anytime soon? :)
    Just as soon as the new generation rolls in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Is this for a bare bones z4, or do they have deals on the 3.0 z4 coupe or 3.0si?
    he said it was for any model Z4, he was going to get a "si" but they ran out of them. he has the 3.0i, it still a hell of a car to drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Are the Z4s getting the N54B30 anytime soon? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Damn, that's a hell of a deal. Those wheels on the Z4 are crazy!

    They're a blast to drive, I got to drive a 3.0si last year when BMW did their Driven to Find a Cure drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Is this for a bare bones z4, or do they have deals on the 3.0 z4 coupe or 3.0si?
    I don't know about the 3.0si but the OP mentions that the Z4 currently being company-leased is a Z4 3.0

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Is this for a bare bones z4, or do they have deals on the 3.0 z4 coupe or 3.0si?

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    my buddy works at toyota corporate and he's currently doing the same deal but for a 2007/2008 IS250

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    My parts-counter guy up here has the same deal. It's obscene. I'm halfway tempted to see if they need a weekend parts-counter monkey or porter.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    A friend of mine that works (or was working) at a BMW dealership would always tell me of the special employee leases that BMW had-it seems the Z4's and X3's always had the best deals out there, but it makes sense as they aren't exactly the hottest sellers.

    Regardless, I would definitely take advantage of that offer if I could!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mclassy
    replied
    wonder why.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...