$170.00 a Month for a New 2008 Z4, Holy Crap!! Non E30 content..
Collapse
X
-
Same here at our dealership in SLO. check the mileage youre allowed, it is INCREDIBLY low. $209 for E90s and $259 for X3s also, theres a surplus on decent vehicles. -
Yeah I've driven them many times, the 3.0i is good, much better than the 2.5, but I would have tried to locate an SI or get the M Coupe or Roadster instead if they had any good employee specials on those heh
Just got back from a local dealer, bro is looking into a 335i but I am trying to talk him into a Z4M Coupe instead (much better deals on these to boot vs. 335i).Leave a comment:
-
Thats a sweet deal! I wish I could take advantage of a deal like that!Leave a comment:
-
I have had similar thoughts after having seen the almost obscene deals that family members employed by BMW have been offered. Another perk would be the cost + %10 discount on parts (not that this is much to write home about considering the already high factory prices for parts but helpful nonetheless when it comes to special items).Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Damn, that's a hell of a deal. Those wheels on the Z4 are crazy!
They're a blast to drive, I got to drive a 3.0si last year when BMW did their Driven to Find a Cure drive.Leave a comment:
-
-
Is this for a bare bones z4, or do they have deals on the 3.0 z4 coupe or 3.0si?Leave a comment:
-
my buddy works at toyota corporate and he's currently doing the same deal but for a 2007/2008 IS250Leave a comment:
-
My parts-counter guy up here has the same deal. It's obscene. I'm halfway tempted to see if they need a weekend parts-counter monkey or porter.
-CharlieLeave a comment:
-
A friend of mine that works (or was working) at a BMW dealership would always tell me of the special employee leases that BMW had-it seems the Z4's and X3's always had the best deals out there, but it makes sense as they aren't exactly the hottest sellers.
Regardless, I would definitely take advantage of that offer if I could!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: