Good bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makaio View Post
    I tried going without an e30 for two years, it was hard. My 911 and my E46 M3 couldn't scratch the itch the e30 left.

Good luck to you.
    Hopefully 2 years is all it will be...
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

you'll be back... you'll be back.

and yeah + 1 for e36-tech ;)

s52 0-150mph & more http://www.youtube.com/loonibab325i

Comment

I've had an E36 for a couple months and have yet to find a board I really like.
        sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
        Current:
        1988 325is S52
        Former:
        2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
        1988 M5
        1996 328is

Comment

Well shit...
          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

Ummm can i buy that?

Comment

Well good luck. I sold all my e30's a while back and bought the M5....to make a long story short you can't replace the e30. You need to come down to SD and get a ride in a race prepped e30 then you will realize what they are capable of (even within a budget)....don't change you will regret it.
              sigpic

Comment

Devon, sorry to see it go.

Thanks for the fogs you sold me.

But we all know you will be back

Comment

Better get clears, ltw's, and a drop, or you bfc will shun you.

Comment

Originally posted by Initial35 View Post
                    Ummm can i buy that?
                    Buy what?

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                    Better get clears, ltw's, and a drop, or you bfc will shun you.
                    Never really been one to care what the forum thinks, though my mod choice may be similar to everyone else out there. But the new car will stay clean and free from stickers of an kind, assuming you meant the LTW flag, otherwise what is LTW's, and I dont really like BFc anyway. I'll probably hang around here and subtly ask questions about my e36 haha.

car already has drop and clears

Originally posted by chameleonleather View Post
                    Well good luck. I sold all my e30's a while back and bought the M5....to make a long story short you can't replace the e30. You need to come down to SD and get a ride in a race prepped e30 then you will realize what they are capable of (even within a budget)....don't change you will regret it.
                    I will definitely be back, and I could probably build a SCREAMER for the cost of the e36... even if it is a great deal.

thanks to those who recommended e36 tech, looks like a good site.

Comment

e36-tech isn't bad?

bf.c e36 m3 section is kind of sketchy...

Comment

I think I just saw socal36.com at bimmerfest. They had their stickers on their cars.

Comment

Yup, Im feeling out all the e36 boards right now, but will probably end up on e36-tech, looks like a really good site.

Comment

Working...
                          X