My E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30's

Previously titled "My 91 318is", changed to reflect other E30s as well.

FEB 2011 UPDATE
    This was my previous 318is, and has long been SOLD to a guy from Chicago; seen it pop up on Craigslist a couple of times in the past year or so.

Sort of "newb" here, just thought I'd chime in and show the "new" ride. After looking around for one, came across this and bought it from a guy up near Boston.

Very, very clean, very good to excellent shape (depending on where you're looking), but certainly not mint (as it was originally advertised). Mechanic checked out and is solid, only had to replace leaking power steering lines. But long story short, due to pending relocation, may not be able to keep it after all. I even listed it on e-bay for a quick sale but didn't sell, so just may try to keep it - I don't know. One thing's for sure, if I do I'm going to sell the wheels and front spoiler in favor of stock basketweaves and an is lip, so if you see the car or these parts pop up in the classifieds soon, you'll know why. (already pulled the eyebrows and "//M" emblems)

So what do you think?
    Last edited by RecycledTeen; 03-14-2019, 06:02 PM. Reason: updated photo links
    Dave
    -----
    (OO=[][]=OO)
    _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Well since you already pulled the only two things wrong with the cars aesthetics. I think you have a nice car but it could use a drop.

Comment

I think the kopis and rieger lip might work... They can't look that bad. I'd say just tuck the wheels a little more, and it'd look good.
      If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Looks good, I'd minimize the yellow thing going on up front with euro0 bumper trim and smoked signals, It may blend it together a bit better.

Comment

do you have pics of the interior

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
          I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
          "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Hearty welcome

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Yeah, even with those big wheels filling in the well, it sits a little "high". More info on those, they're mint (nary a scratch) but not even Kopi's, and the tires are staggered (225-45-17 on front, 245-40-17 on rear). Love the way it looks altogether but I'm somewhat skeptical on E30's ability to handle 17's.

Is that what front lip is (rieger)?

Yeah, lot's of yellow going on up front, didn't realize it. Could also pull yellow film off of fogs.

Thanks.
              Last edited by RecycledTeen; 07-01-2010, 05:19 AM. Reason: deleted pic
              Dave
              -----
              (OO=[][]=OO)
              _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

4x4 got to go
                sigpic
                24v swapped

Comment

clean! i think the lip and wheels look fine. i'd drop it on 60/40 and maybe look into getting sideskirts to complement the reiger lip. do you want to get rid of the wheels to get something lighter?

Comment

if you decide to sell, i'm local and would love to check it out. beautiful car
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

clean. i say keep it! but if you need the money, then sell it.

what city are they building there in the back ground? that looks like it'll be a cool little town...?

Comment

I believe that car was once from where I live R.I.

Clean looking car nonetheless.
                        92 Granite Silver Vert
                        M60B40 5spd

Comment

Great looking car, and you had the right idea removing the eyebrows and M emblem. Besides a good drop, I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it. Well, maybe how the spoiler doesn't reach the fender arches on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHoodRidah View Post
                            I believe that car was once from where I live R.I.

Clean looking car nonetheless.
                            yessir ....it sold for a cheap ass price too
                            -His-
                            87 e30 325i
                            87 e24 m6
                            05 e83 x3
                            94 e32 740i 5spd
                            -Hers-
                            89 e30 325i
                            18 f48 x1

Comment

I've gotta know the price of your precious find?
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                              X