She's a goner....good bye to the DeM3n :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude... I woulda choked the bitch. Serious.:hitler:

Your M3 was probably my favorite e30 M3 hands down, and probably top 3 e30s.
    If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Man I almost just threw up, beautiful car that sucks to see it gone.

Comment

I feel your pain.

Comment

That sucks so hard. Sorry to see it.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Fuck man. That breaks my heart. Anything can be fixed though! Glad you are ok.

Comment

Oh man. Oh fuck. This is prolly the worst thing I have seen since I saw my great aunt naked. Im truly sorry for your loss. I dont know what I woulda done if it was me. Fucking whore with her fucking integra, doesn't look like she even cares that she just wrecked a classic one of a kind car.
              harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                Fuck man. That breaks my heart. Anything can be fixed though! Glad you are ok.
                yes..you are OK...thats really what counts. sad on the BMW though.. :(

Comment

im so so so so so so sry for your car i hope u get it back like it was..was a nice m3...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make me mad.....

Comment

Fuck man that sucks so bad.

Comment

Bummer, a good frame shop would be able to repair that for sure, many of the crumple pieces are still available new.

Comment

Damn man!!! I hate it for you. Good luck with insurance. Im glad your ok.

COTM

Comment

Don't listen to tards about insurance. And it's definitely a total loss. Two words, appraisal clause. If you have a halfway descent policy it will have that provision. But you don't want to mention that to your adjuster until they have offered you a retention value. First let them make you an offer including retention value. Then write them a letter stating you diasagree the vehicle is a total loss, you are going to repair it on your own, and you do not want them to report it as a salvage to the DMV. The letter must state those three points. Feel free to add to that if you want. Then submit your receipts. Then decline the revised value and advise you feel due to the collectability of your car that it would be better evaluated by an independent appraiser. Sometimes they value come back higher then they are worth. I'd suggest accepting the "undisputed value" as there is no downfall for taking money from them. I've worked in the insurance biz (total loss operations) for 6 years. I received 6,500 for my 87 325is with 265k miles. And i kept it with a clean title.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

It can't be said enough because there's nothing else to give but advice about how to best handle this. Its unfortunate another great M3 is gone and I hope all goes your way.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

i cant stop looking at your car, it was beautiful

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                Don't listen to tards about insurance. And it's definitely a total loss. Two words, appraisal clause. If you have a halfway descent policy it will have that provision. But you don't want to mention that to your adjuster until they have offered you a retention value. First let them make you an offer including retention value. Then write them a letter stating you diasagree the vehicle is a total loss, you are going to repair it on your own, and you do not want them to report it as a salvage to the DMV. The letter must state those three points. Feel free to add to that if you want. Then submit your receipts. Then decline the revised value and advise you feel due to the collectability of your car that it would be better evaluated by an independent appraiser. Sometimes they value come back higher then they are worth. I'd suggest accepting the "undisputed value" as there is no downfall for taking money from them. I've worked in the insurance biz (total loss operations) for 6 years. I received 6,500 for my 87 325is with 265k miles. And i kept it with a clean title.
                                Already all over it. I spoke with an independent appraiser, who is a friend from another forum, and told me he'd help me out. I do have receipts and am definately plan on going this route. Thanks again, everyone, for the advice and support.

Comment

Working...
                                X