Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
    Cold and low...

Get a clue, or shut the fuck up until you own an m3.

David, same thing happened to me, except nobody stopped to be a witness on mine. POS. Be glad you have them, and if it all works out, send those people a thank you card.
    lol.. cold and low would have been saying "that integra driver put that E30 M3 out of it's misery" ...but I didn't and wouldn't stoop so low...

I had an e30 m3 before I sold it for an older 911sc (not bragging about a 25 year old car btw). My dad and I did a light restoration that included a full S14 rebuild. During that time of ownership, I learned a ton about the car which gave me much respect for them. And trust me, (FYI)I never considered a 6 cylinder swap...

I'm pretty sure I have a decent clue...
    "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
    -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

There need to be stiffer penalties for lying to the cops. There just isn't enough deterrent (is there ANY, is she even going to get a dirty look for it?) for people to try to bullshit their way out of responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by heelN'toe joe View Post
        Great, now get a clue about some basic human decency and shut the fuck up already.

Comment

Originally posted by heelN'toe joe View Post
          lol.. cold and low would have been saying "that integra driver put that E30 M3 out of it's misery" ...but I didn't and wouldn't stoop so low...

I had an e30 m3 before I sold it for an older 911sc (not bragging about a 25 year old car btw). My dad and I did a light restoration that included a full S14 rebuild. During that time of ownership, I learned a ton about the car which gave me much respect for them. And trust me, (FYI)I never considered a 6 cylinder swap...

20 bucks says he is from emotech. thats why he likes the s14 cuz he wants to turbo it like everything else they do.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BigD View Post
            Great, now get a clue about some basic human decency and shut the fuck up already.
            x2

I think someone needs to STFU and sit in Timeout. Or did you already do that with your daddy too?
            sigpic

Comment

/\ ROFL. i think him and his dad alot of stuff together...;)

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Clever responses fellas!

I'm not sure where the lack of "human decency" comes in to play? I said I was sorry for his loss...

e30s52... My dad has actually taught me a lot about cars. I got my ASE technican certification for the fun of it just from what I learned by hangin around him and learning. Looking back on it, I wished I had paid more attention and learned more.

Having a viewpoint that the car was half way "dead" with the lacking S14 is just an opinion I have and I posted. So what? ...This is just a forum fellas.
                -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

this isnt the thread for that. o and this is R3V welcome.

Dem3n.. are you going to rebuild your car or start over again?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                    this isnt the thread for that. o and this is R3V welcome.

Dem3n.. are you going to rebuild your car or start over again?
                    Well, how about I apologoze to him for my rudeness during his time of grief?

R3v welcome? I've been apart of this forum for almost 4 years now...
                    You were still going through puberty then.. JK!
                    -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

nope building a nissan skyline ;) gtr32

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Pics? 'cause that's awesome!

Put an S52 in it? :)
                        -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

nope rb25det let me look through my computer. i sold her about 2 years ago :(

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                            nope rb25det let me look through my computer. i sold her about 2 years ago :(
                            My freind put that engine in a infiniti Q45... great engine, but not as great as in a skyline!

Sounds like you made a bad decision like when I sold my M3 for the 911(brown with 180k. nothin fancy). I wish I had either car back at the moment.
                            -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Wow, That blows. My Zinno e30 got tagged along the driver's side a little over a month ago. the door was a loss, and the rear quarter is going to take a lot to fix. I got lucky with the adjuster, nearly 3k with some track rash and not totaled.

This sucks major dick anyway, but that was some nice fucking wheels. If you need any help with getting the front end back to factory, i can get the specs and some tips from my old shop.
                              '89 325i track sloot
                              '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

best of luck with the insurance, saw this thread on Bf.C. Seen your car many times and always loved it. I'm sure the next one will be even better!

Comment

Working...
                                X