She's a goner....good bye to the DeM3n :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heelN'toe joe View Post
    My freind put that engine in a infiniti Q45... great engine, but not as great as in a skyline!

Sounds like you made a bad decision like when I sold my M3 for the 911(brown with 180k. nothin fancy). I wish I had either car back at the moment.
    How bout you stop thread jacking this shit. Make a new thread.

Sorry to see an M3 go :(
    Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

I'm not sure where the lack of "human decency" comes in to play?
      We know you're not, hence the suggestion that you seek help to figure it out.

Having a viewpoint that the car was half way "dead" with the lacking S14 is just an opinion I have and I posted. So what? ...This is just a forum fellas.
      Ok I'll take a stab at showing you the difference. Imagine someone posting a thread about their mom passing away, with a photo (and if you want to try to tell me that a dead relative and a dead car are not the same ballpark or something, just leave now).

Decent human being:

I'm sorry for your loss.
      Douchebag:

I'm sorry for your loss. She sure was fat though, half dead already.
      Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Like you said it's just a forum. You have the right to be a douchebag, but we also have the right to call you on it.

Comment

Heel n Toe, or whatever the f*ck, to each his own. Sorry for your bias, but as you can see no one really cares for it here. Thanks.

To everyone else, thanks again for the support. Thanks for the PM's (including you vultures out there ;)). I got my car appraised at 17K by a private appraiser. Would've been 20k but it has a branded title :(. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I find out more.

Edit: BTW, the witnesses spoke with my adjuster and the fat lady was found 100% at fault. Woo hoo!

Comment

Wowwwww. THAT sucks. And I agree, that bitch got cited and tried to lie to insurance about whose fault it was, fuck her, she gets NOTHING. I hope she doesn't have collision coverage for her car because your insurance certainly isn't going to pay her dick.

Be very thankful you have witnesses. My brother had a real nice mint Camero that some old lady creamed at a red light. He had no witnesses and they saw young kid/fast red car vs. old lady in little old whatver POS she was driving and sided with her. He lost everything and got nothing due to her.

Hope you can salvage it and rebuild it somehow...

Comment

I'm starting to catch an unwelcoming vibe...

but, if you do get another E30 M3, I call dibs on the S14 and gearbox.
            "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
            -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

r3v is home of the 24v

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm starting to catch an unwelcoming vibe...

but, if you do get another E30 M3, I call dibs on the S14 and gearbox.
                This is not S14.net.

If you don't understand why people reacted the way they did you never will and no one can explain it to you. Like a sociopath can't be socialized.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

as I said in a earlier post... I do apologive for my comments.

I have enough shame left to admit that... not bad eh?

Maybe it was a little bad timing to pull the "purist card"?
                  Last edited by heelN'toe joe; 07-02-2008, 05:07 PM.
                  "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
                  -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Stick it to that bitch! fuck her for trying to say your at fault. i think you need to be rolled around in a wheelchair for a while right?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

aaaaw man!! nooo. i know how terrible that feels...damn man please tell me you are planning to use all those parts and rebuild the car...looks like it all survived minus the chassis. i'm so sorry bro. good luck with insurance eitherway...

if not, be sure that i'll be the first ahole in your partout thread supporting you.
                      No more e30s for me.
                      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                      91 BMW 325i [sold]
                      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

You should pick this one up:

Comment

Originally posted by DeM3n View Post
                          To everyone else, thanks again for the support. Thanks for the PM's (including you vultures out there ;)).
                          I'll kill a small child for 5 lug parts, remember that.;)
                          sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
                          Current:
                          1988 325is S52
                          Former:
                          2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
                          1988 M5
                          1996 328is

Comment

Originally posted by WillisE30 View Post
                            I'll kill a small child for 5 lug parts, remember that.;)
                            What if we already did?

Comment

Ok, so I'm buying the car back. I've decided that maybe its time for me to a take SHORT break from the BMW scene. Maybe use the money to upgrade my kitchen and others parts around the house (flame suit on :))

In all reality, I've had fun with this car and it gave me a lot of memories. It introduced me to many great people and I've learned a lot from it. At this point, there is someone interested in buying the car COMPLETE. I will wait to see if he was serious about it or not before I post up a thread about parting it out.

Thanks again for the support guys.

BTW, heel n toe, if I ever get an E30 M3 again, you'll get dibs on the S14 and gearbox ;)

Comment

Damnit David. Call me...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X