Stance finally fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stance finally fixed

So after about a zillion pounds of stereo crap and pulling the rear spring pads out:
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Very nice. Diving boards are looking nice on that car.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Stunner!
      sigpic

Comment

Do you have to have your car inspected in OR? Car looks good!
        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Nice!

What wheels are those? They look great from that angle!
          E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
            Do you have to have your car inspected in OR? Car looks good!
            No, no inspections. At this point, I wish there were. Lots of cars that IMO are unsafe.

Originally posted by Hodge View Post
            Nice!

What wheels are those? They look great from that angle!
            The wheels are Niche Pultec 17X7.5, ET20. Don't know the exact weight, but the wheel/tire combo is only a tiny bit heavier than the Racing Dynamics 16X7.5 that I have, and WAY lighter than the Momo IDEAS on my wife's car.

I was told by a rep from Niche that only 4 sets of these wheels came to the US in this exact fitment. Don't know how true that is, but I have never ever seen another set of 4X100 anywhere. I bought them because they fit perfectly without spacers and were incredibly cheap, ($85 each) since the dealer had them on the shelf since 1999.

Thanks, guys!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

first pics is money!! Don't really like the wheels but from that angle car is sexy
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by court m3 View Post
                first pics is money!! Don't really like the wheels but from that angle car is sexy
                +1

91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                  Don't really like the wheels
                  Your car looks pretty nice maynn!!.

Tell me why most of people on r3v don't like other wheels besides what they consider cool or oe classic old school wheels?, there's an array of wheels out there nowadays and I keep looking at the same wheels on the e30's being passed down from one guy overpaying hundreds of dollars too much to another. If you like the way they look on your ride and bought them for the right price, who cares what the rest of us on r3v think. Not everyone lives in their parents house overspending money on their cars and wheels, some of us have families to support ourselves, so being on a budget and buying cheap is always the right price. just take a look at our economy it's not getting any better for the momment.

Sorry for the rant guys, just needed to vent a little.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I like the stance, but if it's sitting like that because of the stereo weight, arent you concerned with gas mileage? When i bought my euro car it had an extremely high end A/D/S/ install and when i tore it out i noticed a HUGE difference. the sub box that was built for the car had to weigh atleast 200 pounds though. I still have ALL of the components, none of the wires if you are interested. I think i've talked to you about it before.

I just went to waterfest 14 and had the rabbit in the show, a car a little ways away had a full A/D/S/ system.... BIG money.
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Lookin good Luke!

Comment

FWIW, I am not a big fan of these wheels either. They fit better than most, though.

I am thinking about doing the faces in gloss black.

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                        I like the stance, but if it's sitting like that because of the stereo weight, arent you concerned with gas mileage? When i bought my euro car it had an extremely high end A/D/S/ install and when i tore it out i noticed a HUGE difference. the sub box that was built for the car had to weigh atleast 200 pounds though. I still have ALL of the components, none of the wires if you are interested. I think i've talked to you about it before.

I just went to waterfest 14 and had the rabbit in the show, a car a little ways away had a full A/D/S/ system.... BIG money.
                        Since I make my living installing stereos, as I have for the past 28 years, the #1 priority for me is stereo. My systems shocks the hell out of highly experienced installers, is likely the best sounding system in the state. Not loudest, but I really don't care about that.

Plus, I have to impress the kids so they buy shit from me!

I have built a system capable of keeping me smiling for over a year now. Yeah, the weight sucks, but I really don't care as much about that as I do the sound.
                        Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 07-20-2008, 07:31 PM.

Closing SOON!

Comment

I'm trying to unload a ~1991 A/D/S/ system including two 10" subs, two 6.5" subs, LOTS of speakers, cross overs, amps, cooling fans, etc, etc, etc. it's so E30 period correct it's unbelievable. If you like what you hear I will send you pics via PM!

Andy
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Loving the stance Luke! looks awesome, especially from the front there... I did a real quick p-shop for you- I don't know if I like blacked out centers more... but here it is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              I am thinking about doing the faces in gloss black.
                              Good idea...maybe gun metal centers?

COTM

Comment

Working...
                              X