No announcement yet.

Stance finally fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black would look so much better....but I am biased..I love black wheels!
    E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
      Loving the stance Luke! looks awesome, especially from the front there... I did a real quick p-shop for you- I don't know if I like blacked out centers more... but here it is anyway.

So IMO, these wheels are just not photogenic, but yeah, I think the black is gonna work just fine.

Maybe before next sundays meet? I wanna get my door panels done more than I care about the wheels, though.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Looks good, bro ;)
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

right on the money

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
          Your car looks pretty nice maynn!!.

Tell me why most of people on r3v don't like other wheels besides what they consider cool or oe classic old school wheels?, there's an array of wheels out there nowadays and I keep looking at the same wheels on the e30's being passed down from one guy overpaying hundreds of dollars too much to another. If you like the way they look on your ride and bought them for the right price, who cares what the rest of us on r3v think. Not everyone lives in their parents house overspending money on their cars and wheels, some of us have families to support ourselves, so being on a budget and buying cheap is always the right price. just take a look at our economy it's not getting any better for the momment.

Sorry for the rant guys, just needed to vent a little.
          way to go bro!!!:D if you like it buy it and install it, who cares what they think !!! IMO

Comment

I really dont like the black centers. Keep them the way they are. They look great.
            ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

btw very nice ride

Comment

looks absolutely tits
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

I actually dont mind those wheels :) and perfect offset so there a real score. Gun metal or blacked out centres ftw.
                  sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
                  Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
                  NEW One on the track :)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
                  Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                    Your car looks pretty nice maynn!!.

Tell me why most of people on r3v don't like other wheels besides what they consider cool or oe classic old school wheels?, there's an array of wheels out there nowadays and I keep looking at the same wheels on the e30's being passed down from one guy overpaying hundreds of dollars too much to another. If you like the way they look on your ride and bought them for the right price, who cares what the rest of us on r3v think. Not everyone lives in their parents house overspending money on their cars and wheels, some of us have families to support ourselves, so being on a budget and buying cheap is always the right price. just take a look at our economy it's not getting any better for the momment.

Sorry for the rant guys, just needed to vent a little.

I'm pretty sure luke does not give a shit what the avg R3V'r thinks.

It's just a guess though.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Fuck, man, I don't even care what I think!

Cheap, fit good, look OK, fuck yeah, done.

Add rare and "customer appeal", we have a winnar.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Luke is definitely correct the wheels look way better in person. Looking good... and to boot his stereo KICKS ASS! Best stereo I have ever heard in a car.
                        :: PNW Crew ::
                        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
                          Luke is definitely correct the wheels look way better in person. Looking good... and to boot his stereo KICKS ASS! Best stereo I have ever heard in a car.
                          Correct on both counts. I hated those wheels until I saw them in person, they're actually pretty damn cool. And they look good on his car.

And the stereo is just plain bananas.

Comment

Looks nice, and the drop is perfect. The rear tuck looks really clean, did you do anything to get the rear trim to sit so close to the bumper or is it just an optical illusion?
                            -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
                            Parts for Sale

Comment

Originally posted by digital_cowboy View Post
                              Looks nice, and the drop is perfect. The rear tuck looks really clean, did you do anything to get the rear trim to sit so close to the bumper or is it just an optical illusion?
                              No, not an optickle delusion, they aren't in as far as they can go. The front can go about 1.5" further, the rear about an inch. I used lag bolts into the bumper shocks so they stay put.

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Looks very clean. I like

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                                :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Working...
                                X