wtf was the mini van driver thinking of? :curse:
Glad you are ok and sorry about your loss, good thing your car didn't have the airbag, it would've def exploded in your face
This May be the end
Collapse
X
-
Is it wrong that I feel physical pain when an e30 gets hurt?
also, I drive a bronzit minivan, and i don't know about that model but my Chrysler version its literally all one big blind spot on the drivers side. but she shouldn't be pulling out and stopping in the road like a moron. Glad your ok tho.Leave a comment:
-
Damn that really sucks man... Are you going to look for another one?
P.S.- DIBs on the rear Euro trim. Seriously. ;)Leave a comment:
-
That really sucks, life needs a rewind button so you can put a Taurus or something in the place of the e30...Leave a comment:
-
Bronzit minivans FTMFL
Sorry for your loss. Just means it's time to look for a better one.Leave a comment:
-
WOW, man very sorry to see that. Hope everything works out.
on a side note I have a nice 89 325is for sale. :DLeave a comment:
-
im guessing it was her fault?? good thing everyone made it out unscathedLeave a comment:
-
That Sucks, I always loved that car. If you part out I call dibs on springs! Sorry for your loss though. -PrestonLeave a comment:
-
Sorry to see this. At least you're ok.
Dibs on the MTech2 wheel and Ronals. :giggle:Leave a comment:
-
At least you're ok and your Ronals appear to made it unscathed.
Is this the beginning of the end of Blue E30s, like the recent Red ones?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: