This May be the end

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ejnight
    replied
    Enjoy the new project. Glad to here you are OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • expressfish
    replied
    damn, I was going to call 3rd on ronals !!! Awesome car, very nice. Best of luck man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Damn! Well good luck on your search for the next great E30!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sha1234
    replied
    well the car is just having the parts transfered, so im keeping most... and those euro trim peices... OEM not from abrahams so i just need to buy 2 new front ones hahhaha... and im keeping the wheels too

    HAHA

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    that sucks so much that you lost such a clean car. im really surprised this isnt DANNY posting about killing a car.

    i call dibbs on the ronals

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Well considering the front euro trim is effed and you have to buy the set as a whole, I think you should part out the rear to me ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sha1234
    replied
    exactly, liablilty hasnt been resloved just yet..
    but currently im looking into a schwartz 325is late model... so i will be transfering most of the parts over to that beast and well... starting again

    Leave a comment:


  • Yakinho
    replied
    Man that blows. I wouldn't worry too much about it being your fault, she's clearly in the middle of the fucking road, halfway across the solid yellow line...

    Leave a comment:


  • SY33
    replied
    I hate bad drivers man...good luck w/ whatever you decide to do!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Whose fault was it? If she pulled in front of you, and you slammed into her?

    Don't part it out, see if you can save, or at least transfer most of your goodies.

    Leave a comment:


  • motorsports_3
    replied
    I fucking hate soccer moms.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Dude....What an opportunity!!!

    To build a better one...

    Lots of good leftovers...

    Are you exited?

    (just trying to cheer you up)

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    I call SSK if it isnt damaged. That sucks really badly. part it out and get another.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    i'm sorry about your car fella

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Damn. I really know how you feel. At least you're ok. Now you'll look for a better E30.

    Leave a comment:

Working...