X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You DURTY car whore you....

Nice find!!

Comment

Well time to gloat, I just had my mechanic take a look at the car. I have been terrified for the last few days that the problem was going to be something huge and way out of my financial reach. After all, when you buy a M6 for as chap as I did, its usually too good to be true. Not today! Plug wires! The plug wires!! Haha! We did a little temp fix on them to see if it was the problem. Sure was! That thing is a MONSTER! I am so happy right now! Runs amazing! WEEEEE!!!! :):):):):)

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
        Well time to gloat, I just had my mechanic take a look at the car. I have been terrified for the last few days that the problem was going to be something huge and way out of my financial reach. After all, when you buy a M6 for as chap as I did, its usually too good to be true. Not today! Plug wires! The plug wires!! Haha! We did a little temp fix on them to see if it was the problem. Sure was! That thing is a MONSTER! I am so happy right now! Runs amazing! WEEEEE!!!! :):):):):)
        Wow. That would have been among the first things I would have done (as the previous owner) to try to get it running properly to increase the sale price.

You are the luckiest sob in the world.

Did I mention I hate you?

Congratulations!

PICTURES????????????????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Wow. That would have been among the first things I would have done (as the previous owner) to try to get it running properly to increase the sale price.

You are the luckiest sob in the world.

Did I mention I hate you?

Congratulations!

PICTURES????????????????
          You are going to kill me one of these days aren't you? haha. Thanks buddy. More pictures soon! I promise.

Comment

Congrats... Hate the waiting time, not knowing what the news is going to be. Glad its all good. More better pics asap please.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

So a modded M6 for how much? Nice...

Comment

A few more. I had our badass detailer from work polish the shit out of it today. The car sat for so long that there was some pretty bad water spots and other shit caked on the paint. He did a damn nice job considering. Enjoy.

and a little bonus..

Comment

When (yeah, i said it) you decide to sell that let me know.
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                    When (yeah, i said it) you decide to sell that let me know.
                    Will do but I'll let you know, the original owner has made it very clear to me that he wants it back.

Comment

Whered you get the clear corners? Those are uber rare. unless theyre just sunbaked.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        Whered you get the clear corners? Those are uber rare. unless theyre just sunbaked.

Mariano
                        The guy who did all of the mods to the car bought them. He said they were really expensive and one of the few sets in the country.

Comment

Working...
                        X