If quattro ist fur sissies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1991 e30 bmw 318is
    replied
    here is a shot of my plate.... its so funny when you see people read it. Some think its the best thing ever but some people don't look so happy....

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    It's funny because his tag is expired now... I hope you renewed it Erick.
    lol yes, it's renewed, but I use it on my daily driver now. I figured what's the point of having a vanity plate on a car that gets on the road once every 2 months. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    It's funny because his tag is expired now... I hope you renewed it Erick.

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatpeople
    replied
    holy old thread batman.


    what are the chances of a 1 year anniversary thread bump??

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    i want to see the civic sig worthy pic!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vethen
    replied
    lol, ist true

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by Chachi
    Asking to get keyed or drive by'ed.. Nice plate dunno how long its gonna last.. aint most of the NYPD black? You are screwed

    Originally posted by Dankula
    Damn right.

    Reminds me of your (I think) quote.

    Oversteer is when the passenger is scared. Understeer is when the driver is scared.

    Cheers
    Nice!!! Mines E30M42

    Leave a comment:


  • Dankula
    replied
    Damn right.

    Reminds me of your (I think) quote.

    Oversteer is when the passenger is scared. Understeer is when the driver is scared.

    Cheers :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • lucky7
    replied
    my red car says 1337S14.
    kinda nerdy. but people that get it, LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherwination

    I blame the drifting and the rap music for corrupting your children
    hahahaha.




    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Sherwination
    replied
    haha, I love both of them...

    NGGA PLZ and the FWD LOL

    I blame the drifting and the rap music for corrupting your children

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    hahahahaah Nigga plz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    lol that NGGA PLZ pic is olddddddd :p

    Good stuff though.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ Damn, NYDMV must have been nappin' that day.

    Leave a comment:

Working...