If quattro ist fur sissies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chachi
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    lol good plate

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Nice plate, suits your car well. Hopefully you won't have to explain it too often, people can be so dumb when it comes to vanity plates.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Someone in NC already has "OhNoes" :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    lol i should go get my own one too...


    ETA LOL

    FWD SKS

    FWD LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I'm getting this for my MD plates...either that or some other ideas I had cooking up...like "M42 LOL"

    Smoodiver/M42Technik in 09 approved.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Ya. Tag is in the car already tho :) No pics because cell phone battery is dead.
    haha I knew it. You musta been hyped to pick up your new tag! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I'll take the e30 to work one of these days and park it with all of the new Civics @ the dealership. Park my car right in the middle of 20-30 of them and snap a picture. :p
    It'd be sig worthy. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    My name is Luke Fisher and I approve this post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Smoodiver/M42Technik in 09 approved.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I approve this message.

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigo
    replied
    thats a pretty funny plate!

    rock that shit HARD!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    dr1ft0rz = LOL




    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    I thought about getting one that has "ETA LOL" on it.

    Thankfully, it shouldn't be taken already.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I am rocking B28TRBO now. :) I dig the new plate erick!

    Leave a comment:

Working...