Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ogbimmer View Post
    updates??
    Nothing too big on the update front, unfortunately. I've got the rotating assembly put into the freshly painted/honed/decked block, as well as, oil pump and pan put back on. So essentially the bottom end is back together. The Schrick cams are in the freshly cleaned/surfaced head. I've got to time the cams and then throw the head onto the block, which should get down in the coming weeks.

Then it's throw her up on jack stands and pull the m20 time! This whole build/swap has taken a lot longer than expected (as they always do), for a few reasons, but it's slowly starting to take shape.

I've also done a bit of the work on the exterior and interior, so I'll post updated pictures soon.

Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

would you sell that shift knob? Nice car BTW
      Originally posted by fronton
      He must have been staring right the pole, all the way into it. Happens to me playing mariokart every time.
      sigpic
      1982 F250 Built 351W-sold
      1994 325i-sold
      1987 325es-sold
      1991 318i Slicktop- work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MattTHEe30GURU View Post
        would you sell that shift knob? Nice car BTW
        I've got to see if I still have it. I'll let you know.

Chris
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
        X