No announcement yet.

She came home Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok after almost 7 years is time to start working on the MTech project, will update with pictures soon

Comment

Jesus, just realized the first post was from 2008. You have some time to make up ;)
      Current:
      1989 325i
      1988 M3
      1987 325ic
      Past:
      2001 330ci
      2001 M3

Comment

That's for sure, but planning on doing the swap soon.

Comment

Status on MTech

Just wanted to know the status on the Mtech. Always wanted to know what you did with it. Any pics?

Comment

Well I know it has been about 12 years since I picked up this car, almost sold it a few years back, but lucky the buyer didn't like, well time has come to get this thing painted, got some new parts for it, but the biggest piece of the puzzle was the driver's door, of course I wanted new doors, luckily Lavent at GPS located 2 brand new doors, I thought that obtaining a new driver's door was going to be just a dream, guess what is installed on the car and still can believe it happened, it has been NLA for quite a while, tommorow is the big day, finally dropping it off at the body shop.
            upload your image and share

Comment

12 years

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                12 years
                What was wrong with the door that made you want a brand new one?

Also... we need more pics
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

This is a Japanese car and the doors didn't have the crash bars, when the car was federalized the bars were put in and I wasn't happy with the way the look.

Comment

Working...
                  X