If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Oh geez. You know, I still have yet to experience a ride in an e30 M3. :(
Magnificent example my friend. Simply stunning!
thank you, you're more than welcome to come for a ride any time ;), too bad I don't live in Vancouver anymore..
Originally posted by BrewCity11
Do you have anymore details? Those would compliment the HID's i just installed.
Specific color, store you got it from? If you remember, that'd be great!
http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...PIA19263/353.0
the ones I got were classified as white/white. also available was white/blue, and blue/blue. It took me a while to understand the exact differences but basically there are two diodes? and the color combination are simply that. white/blue for example has one white, one blue. From my understanding it is very difficult (I think they may be deemed illegal, or for show purposes only) to get ones with the blue in them. I was worried that the color would be too white, but I am very very happy with the white/white ones!
Yes to all that are asking, the camera I used was kinda old, highest res is 1600x1200. Sorry. I promise a great photoshoot with a proper camera in the spring as she is all tucked away for the winter.
Comment