No announcement yet.

Thought I'd share some pics - E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously amazing. Keep up the good work!

Comment

thats frickin beautiful!
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by superunknown View Post
        superb...simply superb....
        Thanks man, appreciated!

Originally posted by pporcaro View Post
        That big smiley emoticon had me ROFL, haha - love it! Thanks!

Originally posted by shmutzigE30 View Post
        shave the antenna and it would be soooooo perfect :)
        you are absolutely right 'dirty'E30 ;) It is in my future plans, but probably won't be for a couple years as the paint is still so good and I can't justify stripping it all down right now :( and I want to do it right, no cheap resprays for this guy :mrgreen:

Originally posted by tecks2k View Post
        Seriously amazing. Keep up the good work!
        That is a real compliment from a seriously clean E30 owner such as yourself - love the color!

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        thats frickin beautiful!
        Thanks man! Nice work on those tails and glad you're back in another E30!
        sigpic
        Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Sehr gut!!!! :up:
          Thordur

1999 E39 M5 Twin Supercharged
          1989 E30 M3 with S85

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            Hot damn! :D
            This is my jam!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Is your name Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see! < --- lol i'm a douche. haha

Damn that car is perfect.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

That is plain gorgeous man. I usually don't like naked carbon on an e30, but your spoiler looks absolutely amazing. My little 325is aspires to look so beautiful someday. Keep up the good work!

I've actually been to Saskatchewan before. I used to live in Seattle and would go up there to go camping. Gorgeous place and probably some nice driving roads too.

Comment

Not a fan of the spoiler, however i am madly in love with the rest of the car.
                  Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

No BITCHASSEDNESS!!!
                    Werd.:finger:

Comment

This car is for sale isn't it?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Rs 211s?

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Originally posted by buguhrich View Post
                          That is plain gorgeous man. I usually don't like naked carbon on an e30, but your spoiler looks absolutely amazing. My little 325is aspires to look so beautiful someday. Keep up the good work!

I've actually been to Saskatchewan before. I used to live in Seattle and would go up there to go camping. Gorgeous place and probably some nice driving roads too.
                          Yes we have some pretty beautiful natural scenery, however it's the mosquito's and black fly's that make me prefer northern B.C. Some roads have potential but it is very easy to find oneself in a particularly bad stretch of road that has not been maintained - another reason B.C. is so great haha!

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                          Not a fan of the spoiler, however i am madly in love with the rest of the car.
                          No worries, if we all liked the exact same thing then we would not have variety! And thanks for the props!

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                          This car is for sale isn't it?
                          Yes I am currently offering it for sale, sad but true.

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                          Rs 211s?
                          No RS's any longer, currently in addition to the stock weaves I have a unique, custom set of staggered 17" Alpina's with a polished lip and Nogaro centres :D

Cheers!

sigpic

Comment

they look perfect

-
                            Project
                            Parts for Sale
                            Feedback
                            YouTube Channel

Comment

Going from 5x120 to 5x130 - Farewell E30 M3, Introducing..

My new-to-me 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera RoW!!! I know I know, I'm a traitor right!? Well I know that fundamentally most all of us are car enthusiasts, and life is short so why not experience all you can!

So FF a few years and here I am now. I probably would still have the E30 M3 if it were not for a business opportunity which prompted me to originally put the old girl up for sale, but things fell through so I needed a new plaything!!

Let me say she is a beauty! I found one of the good ones and I could not be more happy with my decision. Just over 100K on the clock now (approx. 62K mi), and it is an RoW (Rest of World) 911 - kinda like the differences we see between US Spec and Sport Evo E30 M3's.. Higher compression engines, more ponies, lighter weight, more desirable styling cues etc etc.

And I also must say I have never seen a more complete example in my time searching.. This is an original Swiss import with ALL documentation and service history from day 1! It is also complete with tools, spare, air compressor, warning triangle etc etc. It even has the original plastic baggie to put your tire in if you have to change a tire on the side of the road!

These pictures were taken on the initial trip home - what a way to travel! This is definitely a minimalist car - Factory A/C delete, no central locking, no cruise control. Also, no ABS, no power steering - this is ALL driver. Even the switchgear is so well thought out that while requiring constant adjustment and/or monitoring it was such a joy and really put me at one with the car.

One of the things some ppl say is to get the '87 to '89 MY if you are after a 911 3.2 as it has the G50 (a hydraulic clutch) as opposed to the 915 (cable actuated), but the enthusiasts disagree and I am no exception - sure this transmission takes a bit more finesse and involvement but what a rewarding experience it is when learning to master. :mrgreen:

Got to play a little in the twisties on the way home with one of these as well..

Vroom vroom!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

i love the wheles
                                M20B25 leave me on the straights ill take you on the turns

Comment

Working...
                                X