a quick bay area meet and photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a quick bay area meet and photo shoot

the pics could be alot better but I forgot my memory card for my camera so i had to use my iphone it is me and Alkasquawlik. hope you guys like the pics

Last edited by etta325; 11-17-2008, 10:39 PM.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
    anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

yeah. iphone pictures suck balls at night. i wish we had a flash on them.
    M Coupe

Comment

seriously or some more options like night mode and zoom and all tht crap. well I guess we have enough other options that they dont want to do that crap

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
      yeah. iphone pictures suck balls at night. i wish we had a flash on them.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997

Comment

nice! good to see chris hopping on the e30 bandwagon.
        -Pierre
        1987 535is
        1988 325is

Comment

your sig is awesome because i got my e30 for free lol
          -Frank
          1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
          1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
          2001 525i

Comment

those turned out better than i expected them too.
            ill be back this weekend, we can take more pictures then if you want TJ

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
              your sig is awesome because i got my e30 for free lol
              haha no way. its the only way to go man! haha

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              those turned out better than i expected them too.
              ill be back this weekend, we can take more pictures then if you want TJ
              ya for sure dude. they did turn out really good for an iphone. and we will take some way better ones next weekend that will be so sick. ill go look around for some spots to take pics this week and find a tight spot so we arnt just wasteing time trying to find one

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                ya for sure dude. they did turn out really good for an iphone. and we will take some way better ones next weekend that will be so sick. ill go look around for some spots to take pics this week and find a tight spot so we arnt just wasteing time trying to find one
                ya that works, i was running low on coolant and gas on the way home haha.
                if you wanted to take night shots, friday would work for me

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

not a huge fan of the stripes but each to their own
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                    seriously or some more options like night mode and zoom and all tht crap. well I guess we have enough other options that they dont want to do that crap
                    i totally agree. i thought you'd be able to zoom in if you double tapped the screen. but nope. and no pic messaging FTMFL :hitler::hitler::hitler:
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                      ya that works, i was running low on coolant and gas on the way home haha.
                      if you wanted to take night shots, friday would work for me
                      ya for sure man ill check out some spots and let you know whats up

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
                      i totally agree. i thought you'd be able to zoom in if you double tapped the screen. but nope. and no pic messaging FTMFL :hitler::hitler::hitler:
                      i know and i always think there might be that feature and i realize that you cant even though i already knew you couldnt. it is so gay

Comment

Working...
                      X