clean 323i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean 323i

I bought this a couple years ago from a local used car lot and love it! Though I paid through the nose for it. Take a guess. It was fully federalized when new but I've since reversed most of it. 89k miles, LSD, Koni, springs, Ansa, shifter, otherwise it's a completely stock daily driver.
    Attached Files
    sigpicIf it can't kill ya, it aint a sport!

Nice car! I've got a thing for old 323i's. I'm guessing you paid $6k. Just based on the miles and the condition it appears to be in.

I paid $6k for my federalated '85 323i with 60k on the clock, and that's a lot..

Comment

He lives! We ran into this guy in the Mt. Bachelor parking lot a few years ago when everyone was here for JoshieFest.

We were all parked up there just hanging out, and all of a sudden, here comes this badass euro E30, he found us totally by coincidence.

Comment

wow. looks nice. i have never seen sidemarkers on euro bumpers. odd

Comment

Great looking car! What wheels are those??

Comment

The sidemarkers were part of the federalization, along with a cat, O2 with an adjustable piggyback plug-in to the DME, door bars, bumper re-inforcements and all kinds a crap.

Comment

bite the bullet and buy new trim to get rid of the side marker lights.

very nice car you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                He lives! We ran into this guy in the Mt. Bachelor parking lot a few years ago when everyone was here for JoshieFest.

We were all parked up there just hanging out, and all of a sudden, here comes this badass euro E30, he found us totally by coincidence.
                That was a fun day, what a coincidence!
                There was a VW/BMW day here in Eugene this Summer, where were you? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                  Great looking car! What wheels are those??
                  Wheels are Rial, 15X7 et 33 with 225/50's and a very thin spacer in front. I think there might be room for more width in the rear but I'd prefer wider wheels too. That's a whole nother deal though.

New bumper trim is on the my long list of things to tidy up.

Comment

Originally posted by Goggles Pizano View Post
                    I was at both of these events! :)

Lookin good as always!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                      bite the bullet and buy new trim to get rid of the side marker lights.

very nice car you have there.
                      Thanks,
                      Hey, I'll be in Germany over Christmas and am going to drive the 'Ring in a rental E30 track car from Ringhaus on December 27th, weather permitting.
                      Care to join in with your M3?

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                        Nice car! I've got a thing for old 323i's. I'm guessing you paid $6k. Just based on the miles and the condition it appears to be in.

I paid $6k for my federalated '85 323i with 60k on the clock, and that's a lot..
                        It had 75K when I bought it. Paid $7K Doh! But I got a lot for my trade-in didn't have to finance.

Comment

Nobody told me about that shiz! You should have come on here and posted about it! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            Nobody told me about that shiz! You should have come on here and posted about it! :D

sigpic

Comment

Thanks,
                              Hey, I'll be in Germany over Christmas and am going to drive the 'Ring in a rental E30 track car from Ringhaus on December 27th, weather permitting.
                              Care to join in with your M3?
                              Here's the 'Ring tool.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Goggles Pizano; 11-21-2008, 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X