Winter-Status @ the Garage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter-Status @ the Garage!

Its cold,winter and salty roads in Norway these days, so me and my brother have started the winter-activities in the garage :)
    Im swapping from m20b25+ to s50b32 and my brother changes from m20b25 turbo to s50b32.
    heres some pics:
    the cars:
    mine
    my engine;

brothers:

his engine:

Now:

Last edited by stale30; 01-03-2009, 12:59 PM. Reason: engine
    sigpic

sigpic

Comment

thats a whole lot of win right there

Comment

Damn nice progress, what are you going to do with the hartge valve cover?

And one more thing where do you get all this money....

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

super great stuff, awesome!
          www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Looks like a fun project, keep us updated.

Andy
            -Andy

Comment

Looks like you and your bro are gonna be pretty evenly matched. Wish i had a bro that was into bimmers...
              sigpic

Comment

Thats awesome man, I have plans to do this exact same thing before I drop my cammed s52 in. I may go a little further than you did though, but I may very well have to steal your battery tray delete mod. Your gonna use the e30 ///M3 wiring harness cover arent you? Im gonna need to see your's all finished up!

I did quite a bit to my old car, but I'd like to eat thanksgiving dinner out of my new engine bay for next year!

Comment

Man, that's awesome. You guys are insane, that's one heck of a family collection.

Comment

Awesome, You should give me your valve cover as a christmas gift :)

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Wow. How sweet is that?

What color blue is that? I have always thought E30s look great in blue, nice bright ones like that.

Gorgeous!

Luke

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh my lord, those will be two of the hottest E30s on earth when they are done.
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by kenika65 View Post
                          Damn nice progress, what are you going to do with the hartge valve cover?

And one more thing where do you get all this money....
                          Im going to keep the old engine as it is, and put it in a sleeper-e30 when im done with this, gotta have a car i can use whenever whereever:P
                          Money, hmmm, working at sea and leaving on grandma's " can i get som gas-money"'s :D:D:D:D
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver View Post
                            Thats awesome man, I have plans to do this exact same thing before I drop my cammed s52 in. I may go a little further than you did though, but I may very well have to steal your battery tray delete mod. Your gonna use the e30 ///M3 wiring harness cover arent you? Im gonna need to see your's all finished up!

I did quite a bit to my old car, but I'd like to eat thanksgiving dinner out of my new engine bay for next year!
                            Nice man, s52 are cool engine, my friend who i bought my s50 from is putting in a s52, i think you have to be a good electrician or "peter-smart" to get that engine running in an e30, he seems to have some problems with everything electric to start. even tho he's might the smartest guy i know:P
                            but yea, hopefully you'll see our cars finished closer to summer:D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Wow. How sweet is that?

What color blue is that? I have always thought E30s look great in blue, nice bright ones like that.

Gorgeous!

Luke
                              Thank you :)
                              The color is BMW Lemans Blau
                              you can se more pictures here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=121148
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X