My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I have fixed the problem. I put a towel between the seat and the leather.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Uber E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    Yeah! I know I think I am going to buy a shotgun! No more cat issues. haha
    You arent even old enough to buy a shotgun. Shut up

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Last year's winter beater was a 91 Integra GS with leather seats. Besides the cheerios, fries, and chunks of puke i had to clean, i was most upset about the permanent grooves in the leather from his baby seat.

    6 months of cleaning, treating, even heating, never got the creases out. I trashed it and switched to a set of cloth seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by BrewCity11
    Mariano, do yourself a favor, and put something in between the baby seat and the leather. A few more weeks of it like that, and the seat will leave near-permanent imprints in your leather. Just an FYI.
    Good suggestion! I had my kid's seat in the backseat of my E30 for like a week once, and the imprint took like 2 weeks to come out.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Mariano, do yourself a favor, and put something in between the baby seat and the leather. A few more weeks of it like that, and the seat will leave near-permanent imprints in your leather. Just an FYI.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    shit i could imagin. driving her to school popping a skiddy, showing of your car to all her teenage friends lol, i wish my dad did that. all i had was my brother in a turbo VL, watta heap!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    :p well who knows maybe youll have a Mariano Jr and then he might think that dads M3 and e30 are the coolest cars in the world. if my dad had a e30 M3 that would one day be mine, i would be super excited... come to think of it, maybe im a bit bias to the whole idea since i already love them. your right Mariano, maybe my son (one day)will look at my car and call it a slow German brick, who knows?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    Mariano I would never sell that car bro. EVER! hand it down to you newborn, classic by then for sure!
    First of all, I would never sell it. Second......we were just talking about this with my wife. I dont know if I could give it to her, just because Id be so scared of what a newly licensed driver would do to it. I was thinking of getting her something not so valuable at first and letting her learn until a few years where I would trust her more to own this one. That is.....even if she WANTS this one. She might think its uncool and that its old and that its totally a burn haha


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Mariano I would never sell that car bro. EVER! hand it down to you newborn, classic by then for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Mariano's dad brought home the one he's using for family duty new from the dealership.



    God, what I would give to go back 20-something years and sit in a brand-new, off-the-production-line E30...
    Man Josh. I can always depend on you posting that pic up. Thanks man. I always end up realizing how cool that is. :) I still remember the smell of getting in it. It was a smell only that car had when it was new.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Mariano's dad brought home the one he's using for family duty new from the dealership.



    God, what I would give to go back 20-something years and sit in a brand-new, off-the-production-line E30...
    im with you Josh, im with you. the smell of new leather and a clean engine bay. oh man oh man

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    ^^ that's pretty cool. I wish I had some of the shit my dad used to cruise around in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Mariano's dad brought home the one he's using for family duty new from the dealership.



    God, what I would give to go back 20-something years and sit in a brand-new, off-the-production-line E30...

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Me and my lil bro grew up in an e30 it was my parents main car and we rode in it all the time 85 coupe....it's prob where I got my love for these stupid ass cars hahah

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    Originally posted by bataangpinoy
    325i touring or 525i touring. duh.
    Don't think I havn't tried. She won't even bite for an e32, an iL no less.

    Originally posted by fowacee
    Honda odyssey FTMFW! My mom rocks one and it's awesome, good gas mileage, smooth ride, kind of fast too. It really doesn't feel like a minivan when you drive it either, more like a big sedan. Only maintenance we've done after 180k is change the t-belt and it still runs like a champ.
    The Oddy is a good vehicle no doubt. Sad part about it is that it will very nearly spank my 325i in a straight line. When we only had one kid she was rockin a Saab 900 Talledega Turbo. We have three now and a behemoth of a vehicle is unforunatly a neccesity.

    Nice eta by the way.:D

    Leave a comment:

Working...