My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aSpecD_
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    GOD, i hate cats. The neighbors cat is always on my car! Right after i wash it the damn cat has to walk all up and down my car with is muddy paws. No offence but cats and cars dont mix.
    +23165364123543 on the annoying paw prints.

    ps. nice sedan though!
    i wish my dad had a taste in cars, or at least had any interest in them
    but that's far from possible. he drives a champagne gold 95 oldsmobile. horrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    GOD, i hate cats. The neighbors cat is always on my car! Right after i wash it the damn cat has to walk all up and down my car with is muddy paws. No offence but cats and cars dont mix.

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    I've been trying to reason with my wife a way out if the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy minvan, It so far has been a losing battle. In her eyes, if not the gay minivan, it would be a super flaming prison rape homosex SUV. It's a lose, lose either way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Damn, those wheels are ugly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    If only my parents had been so hip! I had to deal with a modded Volvo...

    Leave a comment:


  • My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

    Since my daughter was born a month and a week ago, my 4 door eta has been pulling family duty. Its doing pretty good actually. Besides being too low and a little bit too small in the rear in terms of leg room for my wife, its doing great. I have the baby seat in the back and the stroller in the trunk. I went to the mall a few weeks ago for the first time in years (Im usually anti-mall since Im against anything that involves tons of people). Since I JUST figured out how to host pictures on this new computer I have, I will be posting more pictures soon showing the trunk with the stroller and the rear with the baby seat installed. Im pretty happy about this. Im so happy that I have no desire and/or need to get a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy minivan. No need to compromise my vehicular beliefs as of yet. Granted this is not the ideal car to be doing this in, but its working out for the moment. The ride quality definitely isnt ideal for a little baby even though she sleeps through pretty much anything. In the future, I see an E39 ///M5.

    Thats my cat Pancho taking a little power nap on my warm hood. Not bad for a baby hauler huh?? Looks kinda cool. Im going to try and be the "cool" dad haha.







    Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 12-11-2008, 10:40 PM.
Working...