My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)
Collapse
X
-
-
If Mariano's kid could talk......
"Man, I've been rollin on RS's since I was in diapers"Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks man.
Yeah man so far its been way better and not so life-ending than I thought it would be. All those cliches are actually kinda happening to me. Shit is just different now.
Funny thing is, I left them black without remembering that the later model ones had them body color. But Ive gotten a lot of positive comments about having them black. I prefer it that way.
MarianoLeave a comment:
-
Honda odyssey FTMFW! My mom rocks one and it's awesome, good gas mileage, smooth ride, kind of fast too. It really doesn't feel like a minivan when you drive it either, more like a big sedan. Only maintenance we've done after 180k is change the t-belt and it still runs like a champ.Leave a comment:
-
My first accident was when I was 5 riding shotgun with my dad driving our 84 318i. Plowed into a traffic light at about 45. Needless to say the e30 was totaled, but the passenger tire just dug right into my footwell, came up towards my feet a few inches, and that was it.
No airbags, pretty crummy seatbelt technology back then, but not a scrape on either of us. I fully trust an e30 :dunnoLeave a comment:
-
325i touring or 525i touring. duh.Leave a comment:
-
None taken. I just have a feeling your wife might be helping you eat your words in the future. Hell, my wife swore up and down that we wouldn't be a minivan family and now there's no way you'd get her to give it up.OK I knew Id catch shit for that comment. Sorry for offending the people with minivans. I do know that there is a purpose for everything and see the benefits of such a vehicle. Its a little personal thing that I will consider it a small victory if I somehow find a way to go through life without owning one. So far, Im doing well, my family never had one. ts just a funny little joke thing to me. Sorry, guys. And you have a huge point about the room issue.
Oh Ive had that seat in my sights for a LOONG time. Ever since I knew Recaro had one, its been on the top of my list of things to get when I had a kid.
Mariano
BTW, we have 2 Britax Boulevards. They don't say Recaro on them, but the Onyx one doesn't look bad in the cabrio. They're not cheap, but they're some of the safest you can buy.

I agree that the E30 is safe for its time and a very durable car. My BIL hit a tree doing about 35 and walked away. It didn't even break any glass. However, there's no comparison to a modern 4100lb van with side curtain airbags.
Uhoh, I'm a member there too. I should have kept those Lexus 18"s and put them on the van. The DVD volume always drives me nuts, too. But I digress. :DLeave a comment:
-
Great to read things are going superbly with the Mariano family! :up:Leave a comment:
-
Congrats on the kid and now you can all cruise together down the strip in style.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: