My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huff
    replied
    That is by far the coolest family truckster in the US.

    Leave a comment:


  • uberCerealkiller
    replied
    my parents had a nissan sentra coupe and a mazda 323 hatchback. Never had a van or nothing, and they carted us everywhere. and they were both 5 speeds. they didnt need a minivan and neither will I (i guess if you have more then 2 kids.....)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    ^^^^^^
    Dude!! I told the Mrs that I'm getting one of those for the first baby and long story short, she's not havin it.

    That recaro seat is effin amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied


    better idea

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied


    Recaro baby seat... DO IT

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    Then get a Sprinter turbo diesel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'm going to echo Dave on this one...

    My wife bought a Ford Windstar last year for her daycare business, so she could fit all the kids in when they need to go somewhere. While I'm still trying to get over owning one, I cannot deny how convenient it is. Everything fits! Once I get back to working steadily, we're going to sell it and get a VW Eurovan, tho. Gotta have something with a least some kind of Euro-cred. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesty minivan?

    do we have issues being secure in our masculinity?

    Anyone who owns a house and has kids would benefit from a minivan. Much space for people and stuff. Much more room and flexibility than a gas hog SUV.

    Wagon is a compromise that works for small families. I like my wagon. But if the whole family is going anywhere more than 20-25 miles, we are in the Sienna.

    :shrug:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Magnet:


    Now where can I buy this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet you speak of?

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    BBS RS + alpinweiss sedan + plastic bumpers= cool dad in my book

    No such thing as "too low"

    Congrats on your transition into daddyhood

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    I fit my 3 year old and 11 month old in the back of my sedan. It's a lot of fun to do some mild canyon carving with the family on board going out to Julian. My 3 year old always says "Daddy make the horsy car go in circles" LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Magnet:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Yeah! I know I think I am going to buy a shotgun! No more cat issues. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    GOD, i hate cats. The neighbors cat is always on my car! Right after i wash it the damn cat has to walk all up and down my car with is muddy paws. No offence but cats and cars dont mix.
    I hate that crap so much; somehow they seem to alway have the dirtiest feet too? They leaves marks with every step. I remember at college a little kitten crawled up inside my buddies engine. Luckily we heard it so he didn't drive or start the engine, but we couldn't get the thing out forever because it was up in some weird nook. Can't remember what happened to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Wife, Kid, stroller, diaper bag, groceries.......

    I love E30s, but an E34/E39 Touring would make life better.

    Leave a comment:

Working...