It's beuty on the inside that counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's beuty on the inside that counts

I just had my throttle body polished to a class A finish. I noticed a substantial difference in response and more pull at high revs.

Before
    Attached Files
    sigpic

After
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

damn, sh!t looks good!
      sigpic

Comment

thats a nice ass throttle body.

Comment

Thank you. If you are interested yours looking the same, please PM me and I will help you out.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chameleonleather View Post
            I just had my throttle body polished to a class A finish. I noticed a substantial difference in response and more pull at high revs.
            Sorry buddy, but simply polishing, even a mild bore out, of your throttle body will not provide "substantial gains." :|

Nice looking piece nevertheless.
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Mind you this is on top of port matching intake manifold, long tube headers, exhaust, intake and mega squirt. I'm sure you would notice a much snappier throttle response even without the upgrades.
              sigpic

Comment

Thats a nice throttle body you have there. I always been interested in doing this, but always wondered if the difference would be noticeable.
                sigpic

Comment

That looks like good work, I may try this just for gits and shiggles.
                  -Andy

Comment

nice. how much did this set you back?
                    AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Well someone should eventually bring up the idea of a boundary layer - and how a dimpled golf ball travels further than a non-dimpled golf ball, how sharks raise tiny scales in their skin when they want to swim faster, ect...
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

holy smokes

Comment

Nice and shiny!

Comment

kwaaahhh now thats very nice and shiny

Comment

how about it creating a gap between the butterfly and the walls? not enough material removed to cause a problem?
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X