Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some more of my crashed car

so sad.

Last edited by deutschman; 12-14-2008, 02:49 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

parcel shelf shipped to 91711?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      parcel shelf shipped to 91711?
      ever the sensitive one

It looks like you could probably pull out the rad support and get it straight again. Are you going to fix it?
      cars beep boop

Comment

I'd take the mirrors......

So whats the plan for it?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Wheels to 17701?

Comment

so here are some more pictures. i started taking it apart. fixable? what do you guys think? am i going to need to take this into a shop? i dont know how to weld.

sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

plastic bumpers shipped to 98026?

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

im still thinking of fixing it. the thing is if it costs me a whole shit load of money to fix i would rather just get a new car. as i have said before this thing is already a salvage vehicle. if it is going to cost me more then $1000 then some one tell me because i will start parting this thing out now.
                anyone want the whole car?
                i had some guy ask me if he could buy it for the 24 hours of lemons.
                the thing is that i really need a car for work and school. so i need to get the most money out of this as possible if i sell the whole car or part it out. i also need to do it as soon as possible so i can get on with my life.
                how much do you guys think i can sell the whole thing for? it has H&R's, Bilstein sports, m3 offset bushings, and a few other little things (all this shit is only a few months old. installed it all at the end of the summer). the rest is all stock.
                sigpic

Comment

Better off parting it out. You will make more money this way.

Comment

id be fixin that thing from what i can see. im assuming its a good car before the accident
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      id be fixin that thing from what i can see. im assuming its a good car before the accident
                      yeah it was. how much do you think i will spend fixing it blunt?
                      sigpic

Comment

That's rough man.. it doesn't look too bad though. Can't hurt to get an estimate and see what you're looking at.

If you do decide to part it, let me know.. I'd be very interested in the plastic bumpers.

'97 Eclipse GST - garage queen
                        '87 325is - daily driver

Comment

How much for the m42? ;)

Comment

I'll take the sidemirrors.

Comment

O I also want the front and rear valence.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X