so so angry ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so so angry ...

I am in love head over heels with my vert but I have one thing that I absolutely HATE about it .
    The driver's side front window (when it's all the way up)hits the softtop and if I close the door from the inside I must open the window a bit then close it , and if I close the door from the outside I must push on the window concommitent with pushing the door .
    I searched and searched and searched and found absolutely NOTHING helpful so don't tell me I am a .
    1) I was thinking if there exists a module I can add that can open the windows a bit when I open the door and closes it when I close the door (like E36 has)
    2) I read something about a fine tune for the windows , which I can do when I pull the door cards off . But because I don't know what to do , I would like to find out exactly the instructions so I don't break anything...

Thanks a lot guys , if you could help that would be great !
    :(

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

wrong subforum.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

why ? it's about my ride ... :|

Simply sexy.
      man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Originally posted by franko2490 View Post
        why ? it's about my ride ... :|
        Good logic.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

thanks guys ... sorry I posted in the wrong forum ... now , could anyone help me ?:)

Simply sexy.

Comment

im sorry but rules are rules. youre going to have to wait till a "drivers window adjustment" sub forum is created. this could take a while
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

hey mr blunt ... I know you have something to share with everybody around here , but I have a girlfriend ...

Simply sexy.

Comment

Guys, give him a break. English is probably not his first language.

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

it's not ... sorry if I have some difficulties :)

Simply sexy.

Comment

Could be an issue with your top. I had the same problem with my convertible. My window would always catch the top when I closed it. Try different shims where it mounts in the rear?
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

thanks gary , I don't think it's my top because I have two verts , both of them have the same problem , and a friend of mine has this problem on his e30 too .

Simply sexy.

Comment

You need the realign your windows... I have to do the same thing.

There is all the necessary info in the bentley, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by franko2490 View Post
                          hey mr blunt ... I know you have something to share with everybody around here , but I have a girlfriend ...
                          can you post pics of her? i know there are some hot bitches over there/
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

If you were to use a "timed pulse generator" triggered from the light switch in the door, you could make the window drop a couple of cm and then re-close.

Talk to your local car stereo installer about this. I don't know if I could build this circuit to install from that far a distance. It is pretty hard stuff to do!

Good luck,
                            Luke

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

An infinity G35 has the feature you're talking about. When the door is open, it is opened about 3/4 in. As soon as you close the door, the window closes fully. Retrofitting it might be a hassle but it might be worth it.
                              -Matt

1986 BMW 325
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X