Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

taking jude to chuckanut drive (bellingham, wa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new interior:

the s2k proved themselves to be super comfy!!! ... and not hurt my ass for the countless hours of driving .. and i didnt slide around much ...

the big red switch is for my electric fan ..... its so that i dont forget about it and very visible ....

please dont tell me something stupid like .. where the nos? ... ive already been asked that sooo many times from people and shops .. LOL
    Last edited by drivnvordaedge; 01-19-2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

That GTO is amazing!! (Well, minus the wheels)

What is the orange/ carbon fiber toggle switch for?

Comment

Originally posted by drivnvordaedge View Post

the big red switch is for my electric fan ..... its so that i dont forget about it and very visible ....

please dont tell me something stupid like .. where the nos? ... ive already been asked that sooo many times from people and shops .. LOL
        i wish it were on the other side .. but i didnt feel like making any holes or anything .. so i just put it in the other side ... its whatever ...

Comment

Its funny that my old car got the rear seats from my e30 now. Cant wait to see it again.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

the money shot ...

pics by me

Woah.. whats up with your rear suspension? looks lob-sided..
            sigpic

Comment

LOL .. yeah that is mike ... and hell no!! his jetta was at my house .. it most definitly wouldnt have made it to bellingham. mike helped me the morning of the meet ... right after i got off from work, he helped me install new rotors and pads, the rear strut system and put the interior back in. we finished at 4 am the morning of the meet.

yeah mike helped me out alot ... a good tech, a good helping hand, second set of eyes and some support ..... now he wants an e30 .. LOL

haha yeah ... i thought that was you ... how was dinner? ...

i got the car running wayyyy better than waht it was when i called u ... found some more vaccuum leaks and messed around with stuff ..
              Glad to hear your getting it running better. Sounds like it was surviving but wasn't quite right.

Dinner was damn good haha. Steve found a keeper, she makes a mean enchilada.

Steve said mike told him that after riding in your car he refuses to put any more money into his car and instead wants an e30 haha. I've heard good things bout mike as a mechanic and second set of eyes. Steve's a damn good helper too, w/ the m50 swap and all.

Edit: By the way, when is a certain white 510 going to start crashing the bmw meets? Saw the shell in one of the pics.

Comment

the suspension is all tweaked because of the bumpy road underneith it ... it usually doesnt sit like that .... we lined up for a line up pic .. so yeah ... no worries

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                Glad to hear your getting it running better. Sounds like it was surviving but wasn't quite right.

Dinner was damn good haha. Steve found a keeper, she makes a mean enchilada.

Steve said mike told him that after riding in your car he refuses to put any more money into his car and instead wants an e30 haha. I've heard good things bout mike as a mechanic and second set of eyes. Steve's a damn good helper too, w/ the m50 swap and all.

Edit: By the way, when is a certain white 510 going to start crashing the bmw meets? Saw the shell in one of the pics.

yeah the car is running ok .... took her out today of the garage .... a bit of black sut was sitting on the trunk of the car .. OPPS! ...

i can also hear the exhaust pop off when u get off the gas ....

a definite engine management problem ... im still probably going to install 19lb injectors and the markd chip ... and an ie fuel regulator ... and get it tuned on a dyno or something

but for now she is alive and kicking ...

mike was bitching about no heat since my fan doesnt want to work .. LOL

:ot:

........ so that was the girls voice in the background ... never met her .. good for steve .... get that skinny mofo as big as mike and i ... lol ... but yeah .. steve and mike are awesome individuals ... im happy i became friends with them ... it all started at the go kart track .. awwww!!!

well .. probably this spring or summer im going to take a trip out there to eastern washington for shits and giggles ... kick it at your guys place ... so make room for a certain hispanic on a couch or floor ... LOL

the 510 is this up coming project since the e30 is going good ... i am now saving up for an sr20det half cut .... but i could also save up for an rb20det half cut which is also cheaper and more power ... but idk ...

id need both mike and steves help, and who ever wants to help out .....

next purchase is a plasma cutter .. since i alread have a MIG welder at hand

good times

Comment

the suspension is all tweaked because of the bumpy road underneith it ... it usually doesnt sit like that .... we lined up for a line up pic .. so yeah ... no worries

yeah the car is running ok .... took her out today of the garage .... a bit of black sut was sitting on the trunk of the car .. OPPS! ...

i can also hear the exhaust pop off when u get off the gas ....

a definite engine management problem ... im still probably going to install 19lb injectors and the markd chip ... and an ie fuel regulator ... and get it tuned on a dyno or something

but for now she is alive and kicking ...

mike was bitching about no heat since my fan doesnt want to work .. LOL

:ot:

........ so that was the girls voice in the background ... never met her .. good for steve .... get that skinny mofo as big as mike and i ... lol ... but yeah .. steve and mike are awesome individuals ... im happy i became friends with them ... it all started at the go kart track .. awwww!!!

well .. probably this spring or summer im going to take a trip out there to eastern washington for shits and giggles ... kick it at your guys place ... so make room for a certain hispanic on a couch or floor ... LOL

the 510 is this up coming project since the e30 is going good ... i am now saving up for an sr20det half cut .... but i could also save up for an rb20det half cut which is also cheaper and more power ... but idk ...

id need both mike and steves help, and who ever wants to help out .....

next purchase is a plasma cutter .. since i alread have a MIG welder at hand

good times
                  The girl in the background was my girlfriend, his gf is super quiet. She's crazy shy til you get to know her, then she's only kinda shy. Their fun guys, Mikey loves to bitch bout stuff like that, makes me laugh most of the time.

We got way too many couches, sadly 2 of them are in my room:D But we still got a few more. And TL bought a stripper pole.

So what's next for the e30?

Comment

Haha, I have the same head unit, that's weird as hell. It's in my Subaru now though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X