No announcement yet.

2 SICK CARS with Euro S50B32s swap: candy apple red E30 M3 and sleeper 4dr E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 SICK CARS with Euro S50B32s swap: candy apple red E30 M3 and sleeper 4dr E30

Stopped by my friend's shop today, what I saw was the ultimate definition of the sleeper E30 (sans the Brembo brakes). But who on Earth would look twice at this car?
    POS 4 door E30... well, as it turns out, it's not so regular. Let the pics do the work

the Brembos may be a give-away but still

and the beast under the hood (it's got cams, etc..)

I don't like the ASAs but the guy may change them to BBS RS

Next car has been in the works for the longest time and it went from this

to this

with this heart under the hood

The car has $6k custom suede/leather 2-tone interior. My pics suck but still, wow !

I am glad that some people don't give a damn about the recession, you only live once, may as well enjoy it

Jeeze. Thanks for the "Ballers Update".

Comment

oooooooh i <3 delphin.
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Dayum. Is Euro s52 in the M3 from Erick? (I think thats his name, hes a 20ish blond kid from NJ. Polish maybe?)

Comment

Originally posted by e30esque View Post
          Dayum. Is Euro s52 in the M3 from Erick? (I think thats his name, hes a 20ish blond kid from NJ. Polish maybe?)
          no, the M3 belongs to a lawyer in NYC. Eric had s50B30 in his 4dr bronzit car few years ago

Comment

Damn that M3 looks hot
            -Andy

Comment

love the motors. id put the most stock looking wheels that would fit over the brembos and daily drive the 4 door. the m3 is too over the top for me. looks like an azevedo car. sweet power plants though
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Will that 4-door e30 be coming back to Texas?

Its hard enough to find good e30s here as it is since all the n00bs up north are buying our non-rust cars. :shifty :D

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

i like the color but it look like the a-pillar got no paint
                  *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

ive seen that sleeper, its sick

e24 e9 e30
                    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

That E30 belongs to LTC Adoo. I met him while he was still in Germany. The car used to have a 3.5l and then he got ahold of that engine, the M3 suspension and built it up. That car is wicked fast and he is a great guy to talk to and learn from.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        the m3 is too over the top for me. looks like an azevedo car. sweet power plants though
                        he builds what the customer orders, so it's not his personal taste

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                        That E30 belongs to LTC Adoo. I met him while he was still in Germany. The car used to have a 3.5l and then he got ahold of that engine, the M3 suspension and built it up. That car is wicked fast and he is a great guy to talk to and learn from.
                        True, from what I heard, the owner lived in Germany and is now moving to DC, he is a BMW nutt

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                          I am glad that some people don't give a damn about the recession, you only live once, may as well enjoy it
                          some people don't have a choice about much of a damn they have to give about the recession. :???:
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

*drool...very nice...the cars look great!

Comment

That M3 is uuuuugly! Especially the rims. Good thing Azevedo builds to customer specs - he can side step the questionable taste of his customers and still make money.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Working...
                              X