Looks sweet!!
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Looks awesome!
      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Upgraded the interior with a few aluminum goodies:

Got the Momo Champion wheel from Sonnyqm. Recently I managed to find the roundel horn button on ebay for $10. Small wheels are great! It does interfere with the view of the top of the tach/speedo--and the Alpina tach strip!--but not that big of a deal as I really don't pay attention to the speedo and only the tach when necessary. Like drivin' a go kart with this wheel!

Switched to the ZHP shift knob from the OEM 5 spd one. Shorter and weighted, and the aluminum trim at the bottom really "ties the room together". Love it.

"M" ebay aluminum pedals and ebrake handle. I know people say they look shitty after snow and water get to 'em, but this is a fair weather only car so not too worried. Cost me $41 shipped, so even if they look bad after awhile I'll just switch out another set for that price. No dead pedal for that deal, wasn't crazy about drilling holes in the floor, but now I've changed my mind and will purchase one. Just gotta paint and seal the holes real well.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TrentW; 06-19-2010, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I like it. Coming along nicely!
          sigpic

Comment

Superb looking car and a heck of a find for $400-regardless of the head work that had to be done. It looked pretty decent to begin with but you have made it much better-congrats!
            Eric Giles
            '20 M2 CS
            '04 M3
            '11 X5 35D
            '87 325is
            '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Looks good. Can't wait to see it in person.
              -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
              Parts for Sale

Comment

How do you like 225's? Do you think they are too sticky for the stock m20? I have 205/55/15 Fuzion ZRi's and they grip extremely well and I can't chirp second anymore :(. Beautiful car regardless. What wheels are those on the black DB schwarz car in your garage?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                  How do you like 225's? Do you think they are too sticky for the stock m20? I have 205/55/15 Fuzion ZRi's and they grip extremely well and I can't chirp second anymore :(. Beautiful car regardless. What wheels are those on the black DB schwarz car in your garage?
                  I can still chirp second with these tires on my M20 w/Conforti chip. The wheels on the sedan are the stock weaves that were on my car before I got the Ronals. Just refinished them myself and although it's not something I think I ever want to do again, they came out even better than I thought they would.

Oh, here's a gratuitous shot of the engine bay...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Eric, I've cycled photos of your car as desktop background numerous times. The goal is to get my car looking as good as yours.

Almost forgot this important interior upgrade. Located an M3 rear seat to match the fronts. It was local and less than $200! Not that anyone will ever actually sit on it...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
                      I fucking hate you for having a $ 400 E30
                      Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                      Approaching $5000 total.
                      um yea.

i would of paid more for something with a little less rust but not a bad car for a daily.

got any parts i may want sitting around local?
                      I'd rather bag your mom than my car :D

Comment

As I'm registered for the HPDE at Oktoberfest next month, I'm finally getting the rest of my suspension and brakes tweaked out after replacing all the usual stuff. I'm starting at the front and working my way to the back. Bought a set of Suspension Techniques 22/19mm sway bars awhile back and mounted up the front along with Evo stainless steel brake lines, rebuilt calipers, new rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads. Wrapped the bar mount area with teflon tape and lubed the mounts up good before installation, so shouldn't have any unwanted noises. Interestingly, I had a small packet of urethane lube from IE and realized it's the same as the bulb protector grease that comes in the little packets at Pep Boys for 99 cents.

Now off to the garage to remove the driveshaft so I can get the rear u-joint replaced...
                        Attached Files

Comment

If you had M40's in usa, you would not complain about M20's timing belts
                          Originally posted by kendogg
                          Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                          OG RACECAR

Comment

Car looks really nice. So far about how much you have into it? If you dont mind me asking.
                            sigpic

Comment

$8107.65

Comment

Working...
                              X