X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: How my ride's been doing...

Enjoy....

Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

A rear skirt would set it off. That is a fucking hot car you have man. A+ e30

Comment

How big are those wheels.

Sold it.

Comment

nice car man... what rims are those??
        IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Very sleek looking in the night :up:
          But is it just me or is that front left light or reflecter at the bottom tilted?

Comment

..They fogs in that style dam are tilted by default..I guess its because of the design??

We need some daytime pics to 'preciate the car for its full beauty...the paint looks very glossy even in the dark, the combo of those rims with the smoked rear and head lights is real tasty..

Comment

Red X's

Comment

Ro_ja's?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

These are a 17 x 7 fitment, forged might I add, PG5s's, and run 215/40/17 Yoko's in the Parada spec. Gotta reuse my 20mm spacers from the last wheels to fit them. These only weigh 12lbs. a piece before tires. My old 17's weighed a staggering 22lbs. without tires. Its also sitting on H+R c/o's (ride height adjustable), KMacs, and steel vented rotor ducts.

Comment

Sweet, I have had my eye on Velox rims since their first teaser ads in Super Street before they were available...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Hey e9nine, in due time dude. Hope for some sidewayz video clips too. My car is starting to make me act foolish. I find myself constantly trying to put shit eatin grins on people's faces as I slide effortlessly from;
                      -apexes to apexes
                      -donuts to donuts
                      -juvenile delinquent acts to juvenile delinquent acts
                      -etc.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;My e30 is definately asking for a major drivetrain overhaul later in life. Any ideas guys, strickly keepin' in line with 24 valve, 12 valve, 6 cylinders. Or maybe some old school e34 m5 off the wall shit. Speak....What do you think my car is asking for, natural or forcefed?

Comment

I'm a fan of boost, and eventually, i will go to a boosted S50.

But if i turbo now, much of the work would be already done. Turbo nbow to get you the power you want, then swap later to get even more.

The front fogs are NOT tilted. They face straight ahead, but the curve of the front apron makes them APPEAR crooked. Sometimes it bothers me, but it's certainly better than having those same bosch fogs hanging down from the bottom of the front bumper.

Mike man, wait till my car comes out, you'll flip when you see the smoked US, thats right US, ellips, the plastic rear bumper and custom apron....

You'll get an apron real quick.
                        Nick

87 325 5MT
                        02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                          ..as I slide effortlessly from;
                          -apexes to apexes
                          -donuts to donuts
                          -juvenile delinquent acts to juvenile delinquent acts
                          -etc
                          Hook us up with the videos :twisted:
                          Force-fed or natural...its your call...all I want to see is power from an e30 regardless of the heart pumping it out...They are both viable options and its a matter of you going with what's best for you... good luck

A boosted S50 is a driver & passenger-turd-inducer, be wary :P

Comment

Hell yeah Nick, I would like to see the apron, but then again maybe not. I think that it would just be another setback in motor mods.
                            A boosted S50 is a driver & passenger-turd-inducer, be wary
                            HAHA, thats too funny.

Comment

Big ups to da terps...MD rules. Dude, are you krib walkin in that first pic?

Comment

Working...
                              X