X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like those rims.

Comment

Originally posted by greys0le View Post
      yeah i always wanted to roll on panasport back when i had my ae86 levin.
      man what did you sell the ae86 for?!? i love them, always wanted one to slide around.

Comment

what suspension are you on? Car looks nice ! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
          what suspension are you on? Car looks nice ! :up:
          mixture of gc with bilstein springs and shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
            man what did you sell the ae86 for?!? i love them, always wanted one to slide around.
            lol, i guess too young to own 2 cars. plus ae86 is a huger money bucket then e30+ e30 is better balances for auto x and more reliable plus a/c doesn't hurt. but i loved her though

memories :(

Comment

Originally posted by 91e30181 View Post
              Shes perrrrty! I wanna get a roof rack on mine, but on the Thule website theyre sayin the rack I want is almost a thousand bucks. I can think of a lot of other places on my car to stick a grand in though. Plus I got my Jeep if I need to haul my bikes around.
              craigslist was my best friend for finding rack. all that stuff i have is around 130 bucks

Comment

lol, i guess too young to own 2 cars. plus ae86 is a huger money bucket then e30+ e30 is better balances for auto x and more reliable plus a/c doesn't hurt. but i loved her though

memories :(
                shit you could probably put both, or at least of them on historic tags :)
                historic tags in md cost me 250/yr ... and i drive my bmw's more than my dd

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                  look at the link posted earlier. they look exactly like panasports.

not exactly but very simular

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                  anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

nice car. i love those thule roof rack. can you give me the model number of that thule roof rack?
                    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Happy anniversary, I want some fairings too.....I always love that car good choice of parts and style, kinda old school look.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                        nice car. i love those thule roof rack. can you give me the model number of that thule roof rack?

555r is the fairing model , all you really need for roof rack is gutter mount/towers. i think if you buy brand new thats the 300 series or something. used just make sure it mount for gutters.

Comment

Originally posted by beem View Post
                          Happy anniversary, I want some fairings too.....I always love that car good choice of parts and style, kinda old school look.

HEY MARVIN!!!!! haha i just talked to this guy on craigslist to try to find you fairing. he wont part out the whole pack =[. post yur e28 on here. lol.

thanks for the words, previous previous owner.

Comment

HEY MARVIN!!!!! haha i just talked to this guy on craigslist to try to find you fairing. he wont part out the whole pack =[. post yur e28 on here. lol.

thanks for the words, previous previous owner.
                            my e28 is still in bad shape, not worthy yet........I might want to trade it for e30 or trade the whole car for s2000 hardtop.

Comment

Originally posted by beem View Post
                              my e28 is still in bad shape, not worthy yet........I might want to trade it for e30 or trade the whole car for s2000 hardtop.
                              lol. e30!!! should have asked pom. minus most of the stuff he has put on it. just stock body.

Comment

yeah i just got a white 318i for free this week from my boss, hince this why i am on this forum! I am trying to flip it and make it a fun daily.

plus ae86 is a huger money bucket
                                and i feel you man I use to own 4 rollas in the past 6 years. I sold my last rolla a little bit over a year ago for a mx83 cressida then i sold that to get a starlet that has been sitting for the past 8 months!

my last POS rolla which i miss very very much and think about it everday:

Comment

Working...
                                X