Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bla bla bla bla bla bla (rs/touring content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bla bla bla bla bla bla (rs/touring content)

After being very butthurt over this:
    Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
    Man I gotta say I love your style in E30s, but hate your choices of wheels. Almost every time. You're over the pond, find some of those ballin ass sets of BBS Rs's or something. Go bigger!
    I took action :twisted:

BBS RS 070 (15x7 et 13 FR, RS 072 15x9 et3 BK- 205/55/15 all the way around)

THEY DON'T RUB AT ALL (going to swap from 3" to 2" lips on the back)

edit:
    some 9 inch fr and bk action:

dirty interior shot.... happens when you live in a city

Anyways, been busy with some mods since this car came with basically nothing on it apart form ABS and a sunroof..
    NV m50b25
    Billy Sports & H&Rs
    e36 rack
    e36 M3 CAB
    3.91 LSD
    OBC
    IS lip
    Lit M shift knob
    Cruise control (modified to work on the m50)
    Sport leather interior
    Front power windows
    Black hellas
    All red tails
    BMW roof rack (I think)
    Pioneer DEH 5000UB matches interior perfectly
    Cerwin vega 5 1/4 up front euro dins in the back doors (got a 12" sub I might toss in there)

Cracks in oil pan - 1 so far

OMG OMG OMG IM TEH PROFOTOG

:giggle:
    Anyways, there you have it... paint still needs to be fixed and rims refreshed..

Julien
    Last edited by Julien; 02-28-2009, 11:51 AM.
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

looks great!

shame this country never got tourings :(

Comment

Clean touring, how hard was it to get the cruise to work on the swap? Why dont you put 2 inch lips on the front and polish the hell out of the 3" rears?

Comment

it was a good choice to buy them :)
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
          Clean touring, how hard was it to get the cruise to work on the swap? Why dont you put 2 inch lips on the front and polish the hell out of the 3" rears?
          not so hard, you have to install a spacer for the throttle cable and also modify a plastic clip..

nah, I don't like the stretched look, I might actually sell these rims.
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I hate you.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

i want wheels

7speedshop.com

Comment

looks good but dont switch to a 2 in. lip in the back
                AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

new pix added
                  Build Threads:

Comment

your car is t3h s3x. you shouldnt sell those rims, they look to damn good
                    BMWCCA # 482566

Originally posted by nando
                    also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.
                    Check out my Leather Shift Boots for Sale Here

Check out my other work with my GF Here Great gifts for your Wife or GF

Comment

Good lookin touring.
                      sigpic

Comment

THATS whats up.

Comment

I like em more than what was on your car prev.--but, they dont fit all that well. search for some old pics of my old touring. I had the exact same rims and never liked the way they fit-even after pulling the crap out of the rear arches-- I sold mine after a few weeks.

wow, your paint of the front fender isn't very well matched to the rest of the car-- but its still a really nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                            I like em more than what was on your car prev.--but, they dont fit all that well. search for some old pics of my old touring. I had the exact same rims and never liked the way they fit-even after pulling the crap out of the rear arches-- I sold mine after a few weeks.

wow, your paint of the front fender isn't very well matched to the rest of the car-- but its still a really nice car!
                            don't like my royalblau front fender (car is lazur)?? :D:D

I already put the rims up for sale, got anything in stock?
                            Build Threads:

Comment

Looks great, I will take the 3 inch lips. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X