X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

That's a good deal! I would've been interested in the black one if I hadn't already picked one up in poor condition to refinish.

Did you you delete the overhead brake light since deleting the third brake light?
    Not sure what you mean by "overhead brake light" I am deleting the brake light on the trunk lid.
    What did the hard top that you bought cost? Top and shipping?

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post

Yes that is the same. 800 euro for the top and another 1600 to get it home. That included boxing it up (750 euro) shipping a myriad of taxes and fees plus dock charges in Boston then shipping to NH. I know of 2 more both in The Netherlands, one green and one black - 950 - 1000 euro each if nobody bought them
    That's a good deal! I would've been interested in the black one if I hadn't already picked one up in poor condition to refinish.

Did you you delete the overhead brake light since deleting the third brake light?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    Is that the Wiesmann Hardtop you were talking about in other post? Did it come painted Alpine?? I'm scared to ask how much you got it for including shipping.

We'll be waiting for more photos!
    Yes that is the same. 800 euro for the top and another 1600 to get it home. That included boxing it up (750 euro) shipping a myriad of taxes and fees plus dock charges in Boston then shipping to NH. I know of 2 more both in The Netherlands, one green and one black - 950 - 1000 euro each if nobody bought them

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Is that the Wiesmann Hardtop you were talking about in other post? Did it come painted Alpine?? I'm scared to ask how much you got it for including shipping.

We'll be waiting for more photos!

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    And I just scored 15" euroweaves in Nogaro silver!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post

Deleted 3rd brake light , iS spoiler, facelift bumpers, side marker delete, red leather interior
    Thats going to be awesome... cant wait

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
    Looks great! What other changes are coming?
    Deleted 3rd brake light , iS spoiler, facelift bumpers, side marker delete, red leather interior

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Looks great! What other changes are coming?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    You must wait till April when the rest of the changes are done...

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    we need more pics

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    started a topic Stan's 89 cabriolet

Stan's 89 cabriolet

Click image for larger version

Name:	60573758803__647FCE29-8157-4395-8FDE-4E351C789839.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	67.8 KB