"I'm back"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm back"

Back in 2009 I was a junior in high school. I bought my first E30 that year, it was an '91 318i in alpineweiss. I loved it. Then a few years later, I sold it. I put the money from the sale towards buying an E46. it was nice, got me through most of college. A little while back, my wife and I bought an F30. The whole time I would occasionally check the usual spots hoping an e30 would pop up for sale.

Today, I drove home my second E30. I'm back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I5vIalb.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	9932089
    Attached Files
    Strategic Alpine Command:...sig loading

Congrats!! Looks pretty clean? Any plans?
    OBD1 S52 E36 Compact
    84 318i M10 Zender

Comment

Originally posted by ZEKTI View Post
      Congrats!! Looks pretty clean? Any plans?
      oh yeah, im gonna go the OEM+ daily driver route. The engine is in good shape and only has ~95k miles on it. it needs some cosmetic work but that wont be until further down the line. I'm planning to take my time with it, so updates may be slow to come.

Comment

Welcome back!
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
          Welcome back!
          It’s good to be back. Glad to see you’re still around Byron, idk if you remember but we met a a couple times back when I had my old 4dr. Are any of the regulars still around RI? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lagunagrun is such a cool color. Welcome back. :)

john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by TooTall90 View Post
              It’s good to be back. Glad to see you’re still around Byron, idk if you remember but we met a a couple times back when I had my old 4dr. Are any of the regulars still around RI? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yeah I remember you, I'm horrible with names though. I'm still around in terms of the forums but I've been in California for 7 years now. I think most of the RI people have moved or moved on unfortunately.
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
              X