Share your photos of railing it on tight turns!
Collapse
X
-
You bring the Coke...
...I'll bring the mirror, the razor blade, and the straw.Leave a comment:
-
-
Yes, they said im such a skillful driver I can have my license now.
Seriously though, its not like im just on the street prowling for minivans to speed by. It was the first nice day around here in a while and the road I was on is a perfect crusin road.(nice open country)Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Or shitty cameramanLOL! facking sokal e30 lyfestyle crew! lol
everything looks wrong on this pic... initiated late, entered too fast, ebraked too long, and front brakes locked (could be too much left foot brake, or just simply slammed on the front brakes) lol... you should come with me to Horse Thief Mile :)Leave a comment:
-
LOL! facking sokal e30 lyfestyle crew! lol
everything looks wrong on this pic... initiated late, entered too fast, ebraked too long, and front brakes locked (could be too much left foot brake, or just simply slammed on the front brakes) lol... you should come with me to Horse Thief Mile :)Leave a comment:
-
Do it where it is legal...

Not to say that I haven't myself done stupid crap on the street..I am sure we all have.Leave a comment:
-
here is me going around a corner

and this is what happened after I railed my car (into the back of an SUV)
I don't think I'd want to combine the two.Leave a comment:





Leave a comment: