E30 Interior Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Interior Pictures

Hey everyone, have never really posted much on here. Just wanted to see what interiors everyone here has. I love seeing uncommon ones.
    Currently I have pacific blue houndstooth interior in mine that I found after searching for a while. Also, does anyone know if the tear visible in my picture is repairable? Thank you guys!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Repairable, but it will never match.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Repairable, but it will never match.
      Yeah thats what I thought. It really does suck but Im going to have to do it. Maybe if I find some of the same cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgosas View Post

Yeah thats what I thought. It really does suck but Im going to have to do it. Maybe if I find some of the same cloth.
        Your side bolster cloth has faded.
        Even if you find the original cloth, you'll have to redo all seats.

Here is a low-mileage car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgosas View Post
          Also, does anyone know if the tear visible in my picture is repairable? Thank you guys!
          Sometimes you can find comfort seats for sale.
          You may disassemble them and get some fabric.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7564919912528/

Comment

I have a faded blue interior too - I swapped out the front seats for some blue recaros when my comforts developed similar tears to your back seat, but now my back seat is starting to wear, so I'm going to end up getting the whole interior done in the end.

My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
              I have a faded blue interior too - I swapped out the front seats for some blue recaros when my comforts developed similar tears to your back seat, but now my back seat is starting to wear, so I'm going to end up getting the whole interior done in the end.
              Nice Recaros.

I believe that when foam gets older, seat covers wear out very quickly. When a foam bolster is new, it supports the cover from beneath.

Comment

hi,
                yep put up and i should be able to tell u your fabric / leather codes,,
                ...also i have a good few oem pieces for sale too
                cheers !
                Last edited by brutus; 10-20-2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Replacing just the non-houndstooth on all the seats probably wouldn't be too bad, especially if you pulled the covers and reinstalled them yourself.

Comment

0269 Anthracite

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200509_171321.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	9956991
                    1989 JDM-Tech 2
                    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                      Replacing just the non-houndstooth on all the seats probably wouldn't be too bad, especially if you pulled the covers and reinstalled them yourself.
                      This is what I'll probably end up doing honestly. The houndstooth would be the hard part to source anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post

Those are some sick recaros

Comment

Thanks - they have been good! They sit slightly low for my liking, so I may space them up at some point.
                          My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

I have an early 323i with the checked pacific blue interior which probably uses the same bolster material as what you'd need Jorgosas. I've been looking for the checked material but haven't found any (anyone have any leads)? I did find the bolster material through world upholstery (https://www.worlduph.com/). I just received a sample of their 1037 Pacific Blue cloth...at first I didn't think it was the right color, it is so much darker than what is in my car but I'm sure it is just my interior is more faded than I realized. Also, blue houndstooth is available from Le Mans Auto Fabrics (http://www.lemansautofabrics.co.nz/index.html) in New Zealand but they don't send samples and I don't have any experience with their product.
                            sigpic
                            84 323i

Comment

I have this fabric that I will be switching to in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                              X