Daily driver Dodge Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

You are getting close to your vehicle turnover time for the wagon and mr2...
    Theres a few factors holding the cars hostage, but who knows. I will be hitting my mid-life crisis age in the summer so perfect time to do something stupid ... again...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

really nice crisp pics man!

#r3vtrucknation #trucksofR3V
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I'll believe it when I see it!
        Same here LOL

Woooo r3v trucks!

Maybe tonight I'll join the party :rofl:

What are we using to host pictures now? flinger?
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Right click on the picture and then should see an option that says Copy image url or something. I did that and it said ....staticflicker.com.....

Is that the flicker or is that another site?
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Same here LOL

Woooo r3v trucks!

Maybe tonight I'll join the party :rofl:

I've been using Flickr. I don't remember when but at some point I started to pay for and now it's lost in my jumble of subscriptions I pay for. Unlimited storage is really the only thing for pay.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Went to go to the gym today and the truck had a bit of a labored start. Whatever. Made it to the first street light and noticed a flashing light on my dash. Lightning bolt in a vase. Interesting. Thought, maybe no gym today and I should get back home. Turned around and couldn't get over 20-25 mph. Oh yeah, it was -14 F today and I haven't driven in a few days. Figured the battery was low on juice from the cold and it was preventing the engine from running right. Will stay parked until Sunday or so when it's suppose to be back to "normal" winter temps around 20-30 F.

Anyways, found a few old pictures from one of my last excursions in California down the coast to Big Sur.

Comment

I knew Chrysler liked old tech, but batteries in pottery hasn't been a thing for a few hundred years.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  I knew Chrysler liked old tech, but batteries in pottery hasn't been a thing for a few hundred years.
                  I would have known the symbol meant battery if it was just lightning bolt, not sure why they had to decorate it. Could have spent that engineering budget on something better. No wonder why we don't have flying cars by now.

Comment

Stuck in -14F*, so posts pics of beautiful CA... :)

Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

I would have known the symbol meant battery if it was just lightning bolt, not sure why they had to decorate it. Could have spent that engineering budget on something better. No wonder why we don't have flying cars by now.
                      You know, the more confusing and harder to service something is, the more likely it is to come back to the manufacturer for work.

Comment

Optima batteries are def worth the extra coin.
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Stuck in -14F*, so posts pics of beautiful CA... :)
                          *And it was in this moment, he knew he fu'd up*

Optima batteries are def worth the extra coin.
                          Hmm the battery probably is fairly old. I need to fix other things too. But hey, r3v thread material!

Comment

*And it was in this moment, he knew he fu'd up*

Hmm the battery probably is fairly old. I need to fix other things too. But hey, r3v thread material!
                            lol yes please. Clean out your ashtray and post pics. We need to know what’s in there!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Don't worry about the battery, if you ever get stranded somewhere on Hoth in those below zero temps you can always cut in to your Tauntaun with your lightsaber and harvest the warm inner components.

Comment

lol yes please. Clean out your ashtray and post pics. We need to know what’s in there!
                                Coins. Please don't rob me. Remember when toll booths actually wanted money and not just laser beam right into your bank account.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Don't worry about the battery, if you ever get stranded somewhere on Hoth in those below zero temps you can always cut in to your Tauntaun with your lightsaber and harvest the warm inner components.
                                Good thing I'm not adventurous and drive to backcountry places. Anyways, my gf's lightsaber is bigger than mine. This was from a few years ago trying to learn PS haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X