No announcement yet.

demon m3 coming back from the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the post on ams's IG. You will love the s54, it makes an e30 damn quick.
    Current:
    1989 325i
    1988 M3
    1987 325ic
    Past:
    2001 330ci
    2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
      I saw the post on ams's IG. You will love the s54, it makes an e30 damn quick.
      Yea I can imagine - the s52 was a hoot to drive itself.

Comment

Originally posted by FAM3OUS View Post
        Well small update - S52 is out and sold - going into another E30 which I am happy about. AMS Autowerks has the car still and will be painting the engine bay after the new year.
        I sold the owner an e36 touring last year, has it made any progress?

Originally posted by blunt
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Please leave it green since you're not worried about keeping it original.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            Yes!!
            Originally posted by LJ851
            kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
            ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
            #teamross
            Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

That green looks like puke imo. You could start making an evo 2 rep with Macao blue and the interior you already have for it. ;)
              Current:
              1989 325i
              1988 M3
              1987 325ic
              Past:
              2001 330ci
              2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                Originally posted by kingston View Post
                Yes!!
                Sorry guys Green has seen its last days

That green looks like puke imo. You could start making an evo 2 rep with Macao blue and the interior you already have for it. ;)
                That's where I am headed - although not an EVO2 rep per se I am doing the Macao with the EVO2 interior - will also do the EVO2 front chin spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by FAM3OUS View Post

That's where I am headed - although not an EVO2 rep per se I am doing the Macao with the EVO2 interior - will also do the EVO2 front chin spoiler.
                  Thats exactly what I was thinking. At that point its basically an evo 2 :) The evo 2 rear spoilers show up for sale rarely and arent really worth the price unless you are restoring an actual evo 2.
                  Current:
                  1989 325i
                  1988 M3
                  1987 325ic
                  Past:
                  2001 330ci
                  2001 M3

Comment

Thats exactly what I was thinking. At that point its basically an evo 2 :) The evo 2 rear spoilers show up for sale rarely and arent really worth the price unless you are restoring an actual evo 2.
                    Yea the DTM flap on this already is a good piece to reuse. Will save the money and put it toward DTM mirrors, smoked hella's etc

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                      I sold the owner an e36 touring last year, has it made any progress?

Interesting - haven't seen this at the shop so not sure. Pretty cool touring though

Comment

Got to work on the motor today - taking it down so I can repaint the block and clean up some bits. Ordered all new cooling system parts and hardware as well as removed the injectors to get them refreshed my MEPEH.
                        Now need some opinions on block color - headers are ceramic coated black, car is going to be Macao Blue with grey interior. Open to suggestions.
                        Pics for shits...

Comment

Quickly painted the block and tested the headers out to see how they looked

Waiting on some things to come back from the media blaster but moving along nicely.

Comment

Basically done on my end except for alternator and ps pump which will go on this weekend

Comment

Off to get transplanted yesterday
                              Last edited by FAM3OUS; 02-14-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Car is up and running and I am listing it for sale....if interested PM me and I will send all details

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X