No announcement yet.

Strict budget, slow restoration. *Now with moar budget*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends. Usually it's in the $75 range for a 2-wheel alignment. Unless you've had adjusters put in, you won't have any need for a 4-wheel--if they try and sell you one after looking at your car, walk away, they're trying to fuck you. Happens a lot. The only reason they should read the rear specs is to get the thrust angle.

These guys acted as if aligning to custom specs would take longer than to factory specs. It doesn't (doing the caster may have slowed them down). But I didn't have a lot of time and I just wanted to get it done.

Comment

bahaha thanks for the good advice, my car pulls a little to the left since the susp swap so Im like hmm may beed alignment lol
      [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
      Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Just read this whole thread. Nice work man! Good to see someone who gets in and does it :)

Turbo M42 Build thread:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

great read and mad props
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Finally got rid of the AC condenser and mounted the SPAL to the radiator.

I nicked the radiator and cut one of the passages open while trying to cut one of the zipties (turned out I didn't even need to). I cut away the surrounding vanes in preparation for surgery.

Patched it up with some JB weld, it's not pretty but it should work.

Comment

How thin is that fan?
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

It's the medium-depth 16" (1610CFM) SPAL. IIRC it's about 2 and a half inches deep.

Comment

Here's the car in its current state, for strictly journalistic purposes ;)

Comment

fucking tits man.
                    Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Nice job on the e30 so far man! I'm in sb too...you know of any e30s for sale in town? I can't find one!

Comment

everyone should be required to subscribe to this thread.

good to meet you at the picnic, nate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Makes me want an m50 even more, Great job on the build!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

my wife has to listen to me bitch about how i don't have garage space to do a swap or other big work. i should show her this and tell her to be glad i don't have the sack to do it in our driveway or the street.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that thing sounds great! Nice vid!

COTM

Comment

Make a fan shroud!! Works better and no half-assed through the radiator mounting. Mounting through the radiator makes me nervous.
                                sigpic

1991 318i Sedan Project

Comment

Working...
                                X