Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iain
    replied
    Sam de-friended me on Facebook and made me sad.

Leave a comment:

• dirtysix
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain View Post
    This guy inspired me to get back into the build with his sage advice.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGG is a mantra to live by, motherlickers.
    Holy
    Fuck.

ps. caught up with Sammy the other week at the pub, was in fine form ha.

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    It doesn't matter. You've now gone to the dark Datsun side anyway and shall be verily shunned. Thou hath cast a pall on yonder house of Kraut and should be scalded on thine balls with much aggression and boiled stale urine.
    I'm fairly sure after the last 2 months the car has demonstrated this to me just fine :(

come on, out with it! Details motherfucker

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    This guy inspired me to get back into the build with his sage advice.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUURRRRNNNGGGG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGG is a mantra to live by, motherlickers.

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    I've followed that build on here. It's pretty much the ultimate early girl, IMO. However, I will never be able to afford that kinda build.

I have no idea what motor I'll put in the new hotness. Turbo 2.8L M20? M52 with ITBs? Import an S50 from the US? 1UZFE? LS1 (easier to get rego in NSW as this car is a 1200kg 323i not a 1080kg 318)?

Leave a comment:

• dirtysix
    replied
    Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
    manuallise 540? (assuming its auto)
    Dont think it would help anything but emptying the bank account.

You can't laugh at me, Mr If I Buy Or Sell Any More Cars The RTA Will Rape Me With Fishhooks.

Don't do it. One drive of the XB is enough to confirm the "cruiser" i thought i wanted is not what I wanted. It's like driving a waterbed, except the bed has better brakes and steering.
    I had a feeling I may have been, how should we say, romanticing it a bit. Haven't driven one for oh, maybe 20 odd years ha.

Here's a mag article on a mates car for inspiration.

You said you liked le techie juan yeah?

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    It doesn't matter. You've now gone to the dark Datsun side anyway and shall be verily shunned. Thou hath cast a pall on yonder house of Kraut and should be scalded on thine balls with much aggression and boiled stale urine.

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    you see the trick is I buy unregistered cars :D

only two of the subies were rego'd : /

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
    Quoted for future lol's
    You can't laugh at me, Mr If I Buy Or Sell Any More Cars The RTA Will Rape Me With Fishhooks.

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
    Sounds reasonable (oh no).
    Not sure I could decide between an XB (nice choice of model btw) and an E30. At least the E30 wouldn't laugh at ya when it's pointed at a corner.

Have been looking at swapping the 540 for an XA-C/HQ-Z wagon as a daily, it's boring the living shit outta me. Doubt I'd get it pass the nopics though.
    Don't do it. One drive of the XB is enough to confirm the "cruiser" i thought i wanted is not what I wanted. It's like driving a waterbed, except the bed has better brakes and steering.

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    manuallise 540? (assuming its auto)

Leave a comment:

• dirtysix
    replied
    Sounds reasonable (oh no).
    Not sure I could decide between an XB (nice choice of model btw) and an E30. At least the E30 wouldn't laugh at ya when it's pointed at a corner.

Have been looking at swapping the 540 for an XA-C/HQ-Z wagon as a daily, it's boring the living shit outta me. Doubt I'd get it pass the nopics though.

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    I don't want to go crazy like my ideas for the delphin skankbucket - the Subaru is for beating on/turbo fasts. This will be a neat streeter than can do a skid or two.
    Quoted for future lol's

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    The XB is safely tucked away at my parent's house. That's something else to get stuck into. The rough order is: get married, tidy up XB and sell it, build a deck, work on having a neat E30 + the Liberty wagon.

I'll need the cash from the XB to pay for the E30 build. I don't want to go crazy like my ideas for the delphin skankbucket - the Subaru is for beating on/turbo fasts. This will be a neat streeter than can do a skid or two.

Leave a comment:

• dirtysix
    replied
    Maaaaate.
    What happened to the Coon?

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you... There is an update coming for this thread.

I can't keep away from E30s. They're like a disease. A disease that has NO topical cream for it.

In the mean time, here's a donkey in a hat. OLAY!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X